• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Island Of Shipwreck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
  • OOC: OK

Alana was on a ship sailing across the sea. A Chikrita was on her head and a Pidgey was perched on her shoulder. "So what do you think the Orange League will be like?" "Chika" (Dunno) "Pidgey Pidg" (We will soon enough.) They watch the waves role by.

Now with Kung-Fu grip! XD
    Years
  • <Silver, right? Anyway, watch this!> an Eevee said, balancing on 1 paw eating raindrops. "Nice! High, uhhhh... 3!" Silver said, trying to give his new Eevee a high 3. "Higher... higher... got it! Want a sandwich? We're close, and I'm a pretty good cook." <Sure. Ham and bacon on mine.> "Well, aren't you a little pig?" Silver said as he went back inside his cabin with Eevee following. <So, can we order a movie?> "Sure, but it must be at least X. Nothing over." <How about... Benny, Carl, and the Reindeer? Please?> "Okay. Let me just... what was that? I felt a shake. Did you?" <Yep.>

OOC: We're supposed to go to the Orange Islands, but get stranded?

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Alana ran as fast as she could as the ship tilted dangerasly. Water was fillinh the cabins as she grabbed her Pokemon and dove into the water. She swam but the sea was rough. Finally she reached land. When she looked up she saw another girl already there. "Hi" She gasped.

Scizor.02

heavy steel
    Years
  • hey can i join?
    Name:Ross
    starter:Latios
    looks:Blonde hair, blue eyes ,wheres a lot of black
    personality:not really a team member, generally a dark person, althought he does have a gentle side.
    bio:
    he lost all his pokemon when when the bout sank nearly died while drowning ,latios saved him.
    Ross is'nt the only one with a goal Latios is searching for his sibling latias.
    (if i'm not allowed the latios juck i'll have scyther)

Scizor.02

heavy steel
    Years
  • up high)
    hey thanks for saving me back there
    "Lat-la-ios!"
    do you think you could find a place to land,i need a rest.
    "laaaa,TIOS!"
    thanks...HEY there are people down there!(pointing at Solar and Alana)

Years
  • OOC: Sorry about my post, I wasn't really sure how this was supposted to start, so I just took a stab at it.

IC: Lizzy struggled to get to the surface, kicking out with all her might. Ruffian, her fire-type starter she had recieved earlier, was letting out high pitched whinnies, obviousally in pain from the waves.

"Hello, I'm Lizzy," she said, wondering if there was any hope in getting off the island any time soon.

Somehow the duo managed to get upon an island where Lizzy saw a couple other people. She let Ruffian lay out on the sand by herself, while Lizzy went to go intruduce herself.

O

Your Mom
    Years
  • Ruto woke up. He was on the shore with soggy clothes. He stared inside his Pok?ball. Kyuubi, his new gotten Vulpix was still there. Ruto used both of his hands to get up and started walking. This Island of some sort was empty. He saw a shadow quite a distance away and started runnning. Sand stuck to his soles and it was a bit annoying. He took off his shoes and socks and put on his flip-flops. as soon as he left the beach area. He ran off and released Kyuubi from its Pok?ball. Kyuubi ran along side him as his clothes blew in the air violently. This might be his only chance of survival.

(OOC: Whoever replies first gets to be the shadow)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back