• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Isshu/Unova Pokemon test

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hello! I always wanted to know more about the Unova Pokemon. Here you can test your skill's to see if you know yuor favourite Unova pokemon or your own party pokemon. There is a sheat here for which pokemon is your favourite know.

Name:
    Anotomy:
    Moves:
    History of the Pokemon: (Only required if it is your pokemon.)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yeaaah, people can easily look up the information online of their favourite Pokemon, and the history of their Pokemon can kinda be discussed in the travel journal sticky. If you want, though, you could make this into a quiz about B/W Pokemon, and that'd be fine, as long as it's posted in Pokemon Trivia, 'cause this wouldn't really belong here anyway, even if you're "testing" knowledge, mainly due to this forum being for discussion.

Plus, I'm pretty sure most people haven't got their favourite Pokemon's entire moveset memorised, anyway, though I guess people can do unexpected things like that! Either way, a quiz would work best as I mentioned, so maybe try that. :)

Also if you wanna know more about the Unova Pokemon for yourself - Bulbapedia and Serebii are usually great sources for general information.

Isshu/Unova Pokemon test

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back