• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Issue with a tutorial for Pokeemerald

LordOfOtatops

The Super Dragon Janitor
Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 13, 2024
    I am currently following a tutorial on how to change the white out money calculation. The tutorial I am following is here: https://github.com/pret/pokeemerald/wiki/Better-White-Out-Money-Calculation

I have completed every step, but when I try to compile/build the ROM it gives me the following error. The code it does not recognize is found in the second to last step of the tutorial. Does anyone know what the problem may be, and how can I fix it?

Attachments

• Issue with a tutorial for Pokeemerald
      issue.png
      24.6 KB · Views: 7

セケツ

ポケハック初心者
    Years
    • Seen today
    Well, Judging from the screenshot, it looks like the name of definition named "MON_DATA_SPECIES2" has been changed. Just because Pret's PokeEmerald is a project updated frequently & continuously.
    If you use the latest version of PokeEmerald. The only simple thing need you doing is just change the "MON_DATA_SPECIES2" in your previous modified code strings to the "MON_DATA_SPECIES_OR_EGG". Then save the file & build your ROM again.

Issue with a tutorial for Pokeemerald

Back