• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Map] Issue with corner tiles when adding in new tiles

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    I've been messing around and practicing adding new tiles into advance map and putting them into a map. The tiles themselves are fine, but I haven't figured out how to do the corners yet and after messing with flipping around sprites and such, I've gotten nowhere. (SS below)
    Spoiler:

Obviously this doesn't look very good, so is there a way to make a sprite for these corner parts with the following tiles?
    Spoiler:

I've also tried replacing the default tiles with the new ones but the corners still end up getting messed up.

Asith

Uwao
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2024
    The tileset you're using simply doesn't have inverted corners. If you want those types of corners, you'd have to use a more complete tileset

Back