• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

it made me cry.

benthekid

Know one knows you like you do
Years
  • well today i browsed members.i found a girl who has not been here since 06.she joined at 03 but during that time she made no friends or vistitor messages.that made her go for good.that proves we need to be kind to people more often.any way her name was soph,know her?her profile was padge 100

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    'kay, time for logic. How do you know she left because she had no friends? She could've left for personal reasons. Aaaand, page 100? wut. o_o; Besides, with VMs... they came in only at April last year, thus if she didn't have anyone that would remember her... then she obviously wouldn't have any VMs. XD;

But I guess being kind to people more often helps, which is why I try to be nice to everyone except people that are mean or are pretty much trolls. :D;

benthekid

Know one knows you like you do
    Years
  • i hope that one day,i see some one who has'nt been here for years come back.it would be quite nice

i wish she come back again

Last edited:

Patchy

-
    Years
  • Soph said:
    I dont really want to talk much about my reasons. There are many. Part of it is that I am moving on in my life. My time and engery is going on getting a job, getting my license, all the things that come as I get older. I dont have the net at home any more, and I wont be using PC at the library any more. Im going to miss this place, and miss all my freinds here. I'll miss everyone here. I cant say much just now....so much that I want too, but cant seem to put into words. I guess all I can say is Goodbye. Thank you for the wonderful time I had here and all the people who made it what it was. Please dont forget me.

Soph said:
    Im going to miss this place, and miss all my freinds here

She clearly gave reasons and had friends, so stop crying, it's the Internet. :/

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • We only got the VM and friend system like last year or the year before. She was gone long before then. :/

She had plenty of friends but she also made quite a few enemies (she was very loud-spoken and opinionated at times). She eventually left for good and last I heard, condemned things like online forums as a waste of time. 8) Regardless, if she came back, she'd probably still be welcomed cheerfully. :( Don't just assume that someone having no VMs and the like means people were mean to them...

Back