• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Question] Item Blender?

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2020
    I was here last year and stumbled across someone's script they had made for an item blender.

If I remember correctly, he had it set up so you could, say, put two different apricorns into the blender and it would spit out a new item. I was interested and saved the code.

Flash forward, and I have a new computer with none of that information.

I have spent the last half an hour looking for this mod, all to no avail. Does anyone know where I could find this?
    I wanted to use it as a feature of the player's pokegear

Many thanks

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2020
    My googlefu is nothing compared to yours ( I was using this site's search function).

I don't think this is the right thing, however, since if my memory serves me you could put the berries or apricorns in an get any item you specify. For example, I could put in a cheri berry and a chesto berry and the program could recognize that combination and give the player a full heal.

Last edited:
    Back