• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Item Find Question

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2007
    ANyone know where u can buy fire stones, lighting stones etc?

ShadowMechachu

Collecting Trainer
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 8, 2007
    I dont know about buying them, but i know you you can find them underground.

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    In D/P I take it?

As I know of you cannot "buy" Evolution Stones. You find them in the Underground, thro in my personal experience I haven't found any Thunderstones or Firestones in the Underground. You can also find certain stones (the new ones) on some wild pokemon. Chansey sometimes has Oval Stones.

Hope that helps!

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2007
    In D/P I take it?

As I know of you cannot "buy" Evolution Stones. You find them in the Underground, thro in my personal experience I haven't found any Thunderstones or Firestones in the Underground. You can also find certain stones (the new ones) on some wild pokemon. Chansey sometimes has Oval Stones.

Hope that helps!

yea i helps alot. I've already found alot of stones, but i thought u could buy them like in da old red verison lol Y_Y.

Thanks for you help xDD

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2007
    In all my Underground adventures, I've only come up with one Fire stone. It's pretty frustrating.

Athena

Untitled.
    Years
    Ugh I have a horrible abundance of fire stones. I haven't got one water stone yet. *sigh* xD; I am looking for a second everstone now. I found one tonight! Yay I was so happy. I tend to never find what I am looking for at the time and find it later. xD

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    You can also buy them in FR/LG, attach them to a Pokemon, then transfer that Pokemon with the stone over via Pal Park.

But, yeah, the only place to find them more than once in D/P alone is in the Underground.

Back