• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ITEM SHOP. Decent Pokémon w/ Items.

Years
    Yep. :)

What other 6 Pokémon are you going to give me, btw? I don't mind, but if you have a Spoink, I'd reeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaally appreciate it if you gave it to me. :D

~Frozen Darkness~

It's watching you...
    Years
    I can try catching a Spoink, I'll just need a second :)

Edit: Never mind, it's unobtainable in Black :/

Edit 2: For the other 6 Pokemon, I'll just trade some common Pokemon. Is that okay?

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2014
    I got a legit Shiny Japanese Ditto that has a Bold nature. If you're interested, may I have the Power Weight, Belt, and Band? Does it seem fair to you?

Years
    I got a legit Shiny Japanese Ditto that has a Bold nature. If you're interested, may I have the Power Weight, Belt, and Band? Does it seem fair to you?

Yeah, sure. :)
    But you will have to wait a while.
    I've ran out of Pokémon I'm willing to trade. -.-

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2014
    Yeah, sure. :)
    But you will have to wait a while.
    I've ran out of Pokémon I'm willing to trade. -.-

Don't worry dude. Just send me like 3 Patrats holding each of the 3 items and I'll send Ditto and 2 Patrats. We'll have to trade tomorrow though. I'm heading out soon and I'll need to clone Ditto first.

~Frozen Darkness~

It's watching you...
    Years
    Lol Thanks :D now i can remove those pesky Speed Ev's off my Deino :D

lol, would it be okay to ask for 11 of each other berry (Pomeg, Kelpsy, Qualot, Hondew, Grepa)? It doesn't have to be now, but I can give you my Shiny Modest Hydro Pump Bagon and my Shiny Ev'd Palkia :) It's just that this Shiny lv. 1 deino is actually Ev trained, and i need to remove these Ev's :)

Last edited:
    Back