• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Items Found In the Wild!

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    On my Lg game whenever I catch a pokemon it comes equipped with a rare candy? So now i have so much I dont know what to do?

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Depoist them and keep them for a pokemon you want to level quickly.

LilLatias

Name Switched to Kecleon_
    Years
    I guess it is lucky if you actually use Rare Candies. I never do, I just dump them in the PC. I'm pretty sure it's better to train your Pokemon rather than load them up with candy. The only time I think I'd use one is if I'm raising a Pokemon for the shear purpose to evolve for Pokedex data.

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    That's really cool. Too bad there isn't a bank in the game where you can invest items! XD

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
    pokemon trained with Rare Candy do not get EV's and stuff... so rare candies are evil.

training manually is lot better.... so RCed pokemon are more weak in stats than manual trained one.... thus trainer tower, battle tower, competitive battling are all harder. ^_^

Years
    cool! use them on something you only want to train to fill your pokedex, like LilLatias said. the only thing i find on wild pokemon is berries!

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2011
    Lucky!! Use them for obtaining Pokemon you need for your Pokedex, or when you're in a jam to level up.

But then, I'd go manual training too.

emeraldslay

Obsessed with Mew/writing
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 3, 2008
    You're lucky, so what. No point making a thread about it. Some people get happy over the littlest things. I suppose you phone all you're freinds when you find a rock? Or do you call a family meeting if you find a stick?

Years
    Ok, this has gone south.He was just saying that he was lucky in finding something as good as a rare candy.I left this open cause other members may have wanted to share what they have found,but it looks like this will turn into a flaming thread.

If this does not get back on subject i will close it.So back to items that you have found.

Squirteon

Squirteon
    Years
    When I get a Rare Candy, I just use the TOSS option on them. It's not worth it to use a Rare Candy on a Pokemon...It'll be weak...Using the TOSS option is fun! lol

Years
    The toss option is not a glitch.It can be used on any item except for key items.Whcih why would you wanna get rid of those anyways.

myles_master

Beware of the myles_master
    Years
    I like rare candies in some cases but not all. Like I was training a Drangonair and it was like three levels away from evolving and I didn't want to put it through battles anymore as a Dragonair so I used rare candies to evolve it. It was level 52 when i did it.

I found some fire pokemon with rawst berries on them but that's the best I got on a Pokemon

Ryuki

Master Of Water & Ice
    Years
    Oh my you're quite lucky. I suggest you continually catch pokemon and save the rare candies..then either use them on a people that is like..one level from evolving..or sell them..I wouldn't raise a pokemon with rare candy since the stats end up sucking. =(

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    Squirteon said:
    When I get a Rare Candy, I just use the TOSS option on them. It's not worth it to use a Rare Candy on a Pokemon...It'll be weak...Using the TOSS option is fun! lol

why would you toss something that could really be helpful?.

that would be cool to see them toss the item

Back