• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ITRADEPKMN. { v. 1 }

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2011
    When can we trade? I love shiny poochyena...

OMG OMG OMG!!!! I want that gliscor sooo badly! I'll trade a shiny dragonite or Shiny Latias for it!!! (both legit)

Shiny Gliscor @ Expert Belt
    OT Luis
    Jolly
    31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
    HP 252 - Def 4 - Spe 252
    Roost | Taunt | U-Turn | Earthquake

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2010
    Ello Coukie :)
    Do you still need a shiny Adamant Slakoth with Night Slash? I'll happily trade you it for the 10 ANIV Celebi. BUT you should know right now that the Slakoth is NOT flawless and is in fact a wittle girl. :3 Sorry, it's that just some people are really specific about these things. ^^'

Coukie

It's only faint
    Years
    When can we trade? I love shiny poochyena...

OMG OMG OMG!!!! I want that gliscor sooo badly! I'll trade a shiny dragonite or Shiny Latias for it!!! (both legit)

Shiny Gliscor @ Expert Belt
    OT Luis
    Jolly
    31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
    HP 252 - Def 4 - Spe 252
    Roost | Taunt | U-Turn | Earthquake

I can trade now if you're about...? :)

And what are the natures of Dragonite and Latias?

Ello Coukie :)
    Do you still need a shiny Adamant Slakoth with Night Slash? I'll happily trade you it for the 10 ANIV Celebi. BUT you should know right now that the Slakoth is NOT flawless and is in fact a wittle girl. :3 Sorry, it's that just some people are really specific about these things. ^^'

Yup, I do still need one! Do you have any idea what the IVs are, by chance? I'm mainly just looking for a 31 in Attack, but I'm not entirely picky.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2011
    Do you want dragonite or latias? What's your fc? Mines in the sig

Dragonite-Timid
    latias-Lonely

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2011
    Aww...Im not free on the weekend. Can we really quickly do it now? On wifi!

It's ok if you cant...on wifi...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2011
    Not free tomorrow either....Got lots of projects and tests.....Well, I'm on wifi anyways...If you cant trade tonight, maybe on monday?

Coukie

It's only faint
    Years
    Not free tomorrow either....Got lots of projects and tests.....Well, I'm on wifi anyways...If you cant trade tonight, maybe on monday?

I'm sorry, I wish I could. ): But my mom is whining for me to go to bed as it is, and it's getting late over here.

What time Monday is good for you?

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2011
    Wait, I just noticed I have some free time tomorrow. I live in California. I'll pm you when I am ready to trade :)

Lunacy Giat

Archaeologist+Pokemon=Awe some?
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2011
    Ok, it is working, only on my ds lite. Be right there.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2010
    Yup, I do still need one! Do you have any idea what the IVs are, by chance? I'm mainly just looking for a 31 in Attack, but I'm not entirely picky.
    Its got 31 in HP and Attack. The others are well...XD

Last edited:

-Dante-

Music + Naps = Happiness <3
    Years
    Konnichiwa! I'm interested in these:

Spoiler:

I'm somewhat good at IV Breeding, so I'd be more than Happy to breed you any 2 of your wants for these. ^^

Coukie

It's only faint
    Years
    Ready to trade??? Going on wifi!

Done and done! :)

My apologies! I somehow posted that in the wrong thread...i'm a wee bit tired.

Not a problem! ^^

Its got 31 in HP and Attack. The others are well...XD

:D That works!

I can't trade now (no wi-fi within range), so is tomorrow good for you?

Konnichiwa! I'm interested in these:

Spoiler:

I'm somewhat good at IV Breeding, so I'd be more than Happy to breed you any 2 of your wants for these. ^^

That would be awesome! c:

The Shinx and Duskull are my highest priorities, but if you can breed any two off of the list, that'd be super. :)

Back