• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

it's a baby corsola!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Pichu was my favourite Pokemon for years, so it definitely gets the honour of my favourite baby Pokemon. :D

Ever since Jolene was going on about how cute baby Combees would be, I've wanted to see a larval form of them... because once someone pointed out that that's what baby bumblebees were, everyone was just so grossed out, haha. (Is Jolene even around anymore?)

Cyprium

Maître de la Terre
    Years
    I always thought Bonsly was pretty cute...

I also like Riolu a lot. Put me down for liking the Gen IV babies u v u

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2013
    Togepi because for me it's the pioneer of baby pokemon.

A baby pokemon with a bright future, I use him in my SoulSilver team (as per Bulbapedia Togekiss has the highest SAttack of non-legendary bird pokemon).

I think certain pokemon first evolution forms like Ralts, Tediursa already look like a baby pokemon, but I want to see baby Audino, Slowpoke, Heracross, or baby starter pokemon, baby ghost pokemon, more baby legendary pokemon :) I hope they will introduce more Gen V Baby pokemon in the second games..

Saturated Hue

acrobatic effing pirouette.
    Years
    Elekid, definitely. It's just so badass. :o
    it's a baby corsola!

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2012
    Ho-oh,it would
    look like a little cute parrot ^^
    and i love parrots :)

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012
    I'd say Riolu, Pichu, Magby, elekid, Smoochum, and chimchar!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    ^ chimchar isn't a bby!

it's a baby corsola!

waaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww why not love wynaut? dat face. i was SO HAPPY when i hatched this. i thought it was the greatest thing since ever.

Killjoy

"He was a laser fish."
    Years
    I like Togepi lol so awesome

it's a baby corsola!

But I'd really, really like to see a baby Kangaskan. I know that's kinda unoriginal, but it would be awesome non the less

Back