• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's been a while, PC!

Years
    ...almost 2 years since my last post to be exact! :P

Well, after those two years on inactivity and a week or two of lurking around (getting used to this place again, not to mention I was busy with other stuff recently), I decided to come back.

Though I'm not sure many of you might remember me. Maybe some of the '04/'05/'06 guys might. And for those that don't, I'm Chain of Memories, but you can just call me CoM for short.

So...hi guys!

...and funny...I just noticed that I came back exactly on my fifth-year PC anniversary! :D

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Whoah, actually I do remember seeing your username around. Because I can remember liking it, since it was KH related. xD

Welcome back~. ^^

Milk

ガットミルク
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    Well welcome back to PC
    Hope you have a good time here ;3

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Oh wow, I remember you! :O Long time no see! Wow, has it really been about two years since I last saw your posts? XD

Welcome back. :3

Back