• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's been a while...

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    But here's a cruddy CG attempt.

It's been a while...

I think I could have done a better lineart, but other suggestions should be fine as well. I'm a little sick of doing sketches, but I'm not sure how to make really good lineart so that CGing will be slightly easier. And then the whole Cging thing... but yeah.

Last edited:

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    I like this picture alot!! Very nice, buster_wolf, keep em coming!!

max2do

golden~phoenix
    Years
    this work is very good, just keep in mind the female body anatomy because the shoulder are a bit too high.
    keep going, and don't give up with those lines

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    When did misty get boobs? lol. But seriously, those are pretty good. (I mean the drawings, ROFL)

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
    Nice bust shot! I like how she is portrayed here. I think I like her better with her hair down, as you have done so. It makes her look less intimidating. :P

My only critique about this is that the collarbones shouldn't trail down towards the chest. Each collarbone go head on straight across from the shoulders to the center. But other than that, nice job. It's a fine CG attempt.

Back