• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

IT'S COMINGGG. o__o

Cerpin Taxt

Banned
Years
  • I start the earliest I possibly can this year: September 2nd. Ugh it sucks. This summer has gone by incredibly fast, I hate it.

But like, not everything about school sucks. If you actually like some subjects then it should be kinda intersting.. :| and it's a place to see all your friends at once.

But, without a doubt, not having to go to school is great. XD

Years
  • Hmm...

Isn't that sad? We all look forward to summer near the end of school, yet get kind of excited when it's about to start again. It happens to me every year, and it's horribly annoying, because I know that I'm going to wish for summer to be back about three weeks into the year, but I can't help being excited.

Maybe this year I'll try to keep up a positive outlook. ._.

True... I can't wait for school actually (HS Sophmore Year.) Yays World History class...Debates...Dates etc... To me Summer is always boring, no one to talk too... sporadic 'net access...House chores... a bunch of "Lectures" from my Mom because "you're on the 'net too much...blah...blah..." Surprisingly...I actually like studying and can't wait to get into College...

Back