• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's done...Finally...Naruto o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    So yeah..Someone FINALLY picked up Naruto. It's a company called Shopro, they're merging with Viz who owns the English rights to the manga. So yeah...No idea when and if it'll get a TV run or which studio will dub it. But least it's pretty safe to safe it won't have a knife taken to it edit-wise ^^'

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    That wonderful.I hope it will not be on WB's FoxKids or Cartoon network, it will be pure cut and edited and that will suck.I hope it's get on a good channel that will show it uncut.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    No channel would show it uncut, it'd euther have to be on REALLY late at night or on a channel that isn't for children since FCC standards won't allow it to run uncut on kid's channels. Now since it's ShoPro if they want it to be populair like Inuyasha it'd run on Adult Swim with minimal cuts. If they want it to reach a wider audience then it might go to Toonami, but that's all if it airs on CN. AS far as I know it won't be airing on KidsWB.

O

Your Mom
    Years
    Yay, not that it effects me. Naruto won't come to Hong Kong. Hong Kong anime can't be a series that goes on, it has to have seasons. [Which Naruto didn't really have.] I think they could make each season by everytime the theme song changed. I hope they stick to the original Naruto theme song and not make up there own. *Glares at Digimon* Sound Actors... I have a funny feeling that they'll make Naruto sound like a girl...

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Waaah~! ;; No more ANBU/AonE fansubs~ I'm stuck with dattebayo. x3;

Anyway, I just hope they do a good dubbing on it and hopefully, it airs on Adult Swim. I can't imagine it being in Toonami.

But if it does air on Toonami, what about Tayuya~? Every sentence she says has at least one curse in it. They can't possibly cut all that.

Last edited:

SS4Gotenks

I Love Sasha!
    Years
    I dont think itll come out on toonami because first of all the perv scene where naruto turns into a girl and all the bloody scenes but if it does no doubt itll b like 1 am in the morning like how they did that to Inuyasha. I can never stay up past 12:30 am so bs man toonami stinks!! One time i was like 10 mins away from watching Inuyasha but, then my sleepyness got the better of me. When i awoke its about 5 am and i had my tv on all morning plus my glasses were still on hehehe my pops would kill me if i had squashed them....

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Actually the day after it was announced that it was going to be coming to toonami with one Piece, and BTW One piece's second season is gonna have an uncut version.

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
    SS4Gotenks said:
    I dont think itll come out on toonami because first of all the perv scene where naruto turns into a girl and all the bloody scenes but if it does no doubt itll b like 1 am in the morning like how they did that to Inuyasha. I can never stay up past 12:30 am so bs man toonami stinks!! One time i was like 10 mins away from watching Inuyasha but, then my sleepyness got the better of me. When i awoke its about 5 am and i had my tv on all morning plus my glasses were still on hehehe my pops would kill me if i had squashed them....
    Way to not know that Toonami is on Saturday evenings only and until 11pm. That was [adult swim] you were watching. It's intended to be on late to keep kids from staying up late to watch them. ;)

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Finally~! xD; *hopes that it won't be dubbed... horribly* xD;

Hoshi

just myself....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2015
    if they did put it on like the maguzi(sp?) weekday run, it'll be edited. If they edit it, I can sadly bet that there will be no Sexy no jitsu. wow, now that'll be a plothole..o.O

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    It's gonna be on Toonami it's been confiremed ^^ And ShoPro is fairly okay company dubbing wise.

O

Your Mom
    Years
    Amphros23, you can't read 3 volumes of Anime...

Wa? If it's on Toonami, then what's Naruto's Ultimate Skill going to do? x.x

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    Wait shopro great pffft they licensed sonic x, that was bad and this isn't great it is bad they coulda atleast put it on adult-swim stupid little kids and there crappy whinging parents if they don't like it don't watch it they ruin it for everyone else -_-

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Or you could I dunno...PAY for the DVDs? Honestly, Shopro doesn't dub crap, all they do is hold the RIGHTS to Naruto, they find a studio to dub it, most likely Blue Water.

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
    fudge01 said:
    Wait shopro great pffft they licensed sonic x, that was bad and this isn't great it is bad they coulda atleast put it on adult-swim stupid little kids and there crappy whinging parents if they don't like it don't watch it they ruin it for everyone else -_-
    Way to judge something that's on a block run by 4Kids. Toonami's block isn't as strict or run by 4Kids. So you won't be seeing 4Kids' VAs doing anything with Naruto. My guess is that we'll be seeing something like InuYasha (which is handled by Viz/ShoPro) only slightly edited. Take a gander at Rurouni Kenshin. The editing isn't as bad as one would think. Be friggen greatful that it's not airing on KidsWB or 4Kids TV and isn't being dubbed by 4Kids. --;

Naruto's just about in the same league as Kenshin is. Certainly not [adult swim] material.

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
    Like that's a bad thing? A majority of the people thought Haku was a chick to begin with. I seriously do not understand WHY Japanese manga artists make male characters yet give them TOO feminine characteristics.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Elite Trainer Raven said:
    Like that's a bad thing? A majority of the people thought Haku was a chick to begin with. I seriously do not understand WHY Japanese manga artists make male characters yet give them TOO feminine characteristics.
    Wasn't there something about that in the first few volumes ? Or were they left out in the English version? About the Ka wanting Haku to be like that because of all the training or something I think...Don't have the volume on hand and my translating skills aren't that great Oo

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back