• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Its Game Time (Rated pg13 for violence and slight language)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
Years
  • FORM

name: Warren Ikikara

personality: Warren is generally a pretty laid back individual for the most part, detatched, and fairly appathetic. He is often lost within his own little world, a fact that causes him to get into trouble with things. However, the young man's seemingly lazy exterior can vanish in an instant at the promise of a challenge. He becomes very sadistic and even masochistic when excited, enjoying the trill of risking his own life. But, even he has his limits. For instance, when the danger shifts from him to his pokemon or one of the few friends that he tollerates, Warren becomes startlingly serious and will usually defend them from any threat. His personality can come as a bit of a shock to most people when he shifts into one of his "moods" but, because of his fairly boring life they don't show up very often. Normally, Warren appears to be lost in thought and his general attitude toward others is severly lacking. Typically he doesn't bother with getting to know people, for he is too caught up within his own little world to care. He will seem friendly enough if it suits him at the time.

description: Warren is startlingly tall, easily standing nearly 6'5" with a fairly lean build. He isn't perfect, a fact that annoys him constantly. Needless to say, he has managed to take pretty decent care of himself, allowing for him to remain slim and slightly athletic. The young man has a stock of startlingly red hair that resembles that of a fire hydrant, the majority of it falling in feathered layers past his shoulders. His bangs have been cut at jaw length and are situated to fall over his left eye. They have been dyed an almost pure white shade, the result of a fairly boring evening. His eyes are naturally dark brown however, after a run-in with a particularly nasty flash of light, his left eye has been perminantly blinded, leaving it a hazy gray shade without a pupil. Warren has fair skin due to his irish ethnicity, which has also granted him sharply defined features and an irish accent to boot. Being less then enthusiastic in nature, he generally just wears a simple outfit of a black collar shirt, a pair of dark jeans, sneakers, and a emerald green shoulder bag.

pokemon:

-Flareon
    Name: Shy
    Description: Shy is a as her name suggests, generally timid in nature and can usually be seen clinging to her owner's shoulder or weaving between the young man's legs. She is a bit smaller then most Flareon, being a runt, but that has done nothing really to alter her abilities. She is very possesive of Warren and will become extremely jealous over anyone who recieves more attention from him then her. When in battle, Shy takes on some of the red head's traits and becomes fairly excitable, even to the point of going overboard at times.

Pigeot
    Name: Gryvor
    Description: Gryvor is a bit like his owner in that he is generally detatched and lost in his own thoughts. He normally is pretty passive but has a bit of a mean streak toward certain things, including Warren's backpack. The bird can been picky at times and is far more stubborn then most would like. He seems to get along well with his team though. Gryvor was found by Warren as a pidgey, becoming the first that the young man had ever captured. He is fairly good at reading the young man and has a knack of knowing what the other is thinking.

Vaporeon
    Name: Isis
    Description: Placid, motherly, and quite friendly, Isis is usually the one who looks after things. Because of her trainer's absent minded nature, she can usually found proding him in the right direction of things. Isis has a strange ability to calm down the young man when he gets too worked up. She is Shy's mother and Warren's first. The vaporeon is also very protective of her little family.

Absol
    Name: Kai
    Description: Violent, rude, and unpredictable, Kai is by far one of Warren's most troublesome partners. The dark creature is quick to anger and for some reason, enjoys being rough with others. He is still fairly young and despite this, he is extremely loyal to Warren. Usually his bites to show his affection and the red haired man has many marks to prove this fact. The absol had encountered Warren one evening when the red head was alone, attacking for the sheer amusement of it. However, when the white furred creature found himself pinned to the ground with the human seated boredly atop him, he fell head over heels for the guy.

Sneasle
    Name: Jinx
    Description: Jinx is a playful, hyper, and sneaky little devil that enjoys toying with others for amusement. He is often the one to look for when something goes haywire or vanishes from sight. This cat adores pocky and will do practically anything to get his claws on it. He also is often seen fighting with Shy over Warren's attention. Warren had caught the little thief trying to swipe one of his sketchpads and pursued the creature for nearly a week in a near frantic rush until finally retrieving it from the sneasel. It had been so amused by the "game" that it followed the man home and stayed.

RP sample:

(( This is from another forum but hopefully it will work. If not, let me know.))

"Fini! Fini! Guess what!" Came a rather loud and extremely child-like voice as a small form bounded from rooftop to rooftop, making the seemingly impossible task look far too easy. A chime like giggle followed the child's voice, large, impossibley blue eyes filled with pure adoration. The child came to a particularly far gap between buildings and without missing a beat, it bent it's small legs and launched itself forward, the wind tugging forcefulling at locks of wild violet. They were long, curling in thick ringlets down to the child's knees. For the soul purpose of looking undeniabley adorable, the youngster had tied two braided chunks back away from its face with a large pale blue ribbon, thin bangs covering its forehead from the world. With a soft grunt, the child landed in a crouch on the ledge of a very tall building, purple colored claws digging into the metal and concrete to steady the lithe frame. Its gender was unrecongnizable and to one who managed to see that child, it appeared to be a little girl of about twelve years old or so. She stood with an impish grin plastered on her round face and propelled herself upward, bounding onto the roof pf the building in her next leap. The child panted slightly from the effort it had taken to scale the building, small hands smoothing out invisable wrinkles in the fabric of the odd outfit that she wore.

It honestly resembled a halloween costume, form fitting around the torso before splitting into four long strips that tappered off near the child's ankles. This fabric was of a similar blue to the ribbon in the child's hair. Part of the girl's abdomen was exposed to the cool night air before her lower half was covered in a pair of form fitting black pants, a white skirt over top of them. At the end of each of the four strips of blue fabric dangled a large silver bell that *****ed lightly with each movement that she made. Long sleeves of white covered her small arms, thick black bands with small silver bells encircling her wrists. Her feet were covered in white and blue sandels that fasted tightly to her ankles. A small black backpack in the shape of a cutesy bat completed her outfit. Her eyes settled upon a tall figure that stood perched precariously on the other side of the roof and a large grin split her lips reveiling slightly pointed teeth. " Fini!!" She squealed, skipping closer to the figure who upon closer observation was indeed a man.

He did not move a single muscle as the child aproached him, darkly lashed eyes closed serenely against the world. The vampire had been completely at peace mere seconds ago, listening silently to the world around him. And as expected, that peace shattered like a pane of glass that had just been beaten in with a baseball bat. The insistant calls of the child along with the obnoxious jingling of her outfit caused the male's brows to furrow slightly in mild iritation. His previously blank mind was now reeling with wonderous thoughts of strangling the annoying little banshee with its hair before tossing it over the side of the building. Why oh why did it feel so inclined to pester him? In fact, the only thing that kept the insect alive and safe from him was that fact that it belonged to his half brother. Had he been able, the male would have easily disposed of the purple haired flea centuries ago. It continued to address him by that informal name and he continued to ignore the child in favor of mentally murdering her multiple times.

" INFINITY!!!!" She finally screeched. This finally earned a reaction from him and slowly, a pair of startlingly white eyes slidding open. Slitted black pupils dialated and contracted as he turned his odd gaze upon the smaller vampire. His eyes were devoid of color aside from the occassional fleck of black or gray and the odd shapes that shifted endlessly within their depths. They narrowed slightly, an action that was so subtle that most would not have even seen. "You should be taught proper respect, fledgling." He spoke in a deadly baritone that caused the small girl's smile to falter slightly. The wind lightly caressed his pale skin, toying playfully with his ash black hair that hung neatly in feathered layers about his broad shoulders. Jaw length bangs obscured his left eye from view while framing his sharp features. He was beautiful in a way that screamed danger and not just to mortals. The vampire had been known to kill others of his own kind and even the few that were safe from him kept a wary eye on the man. He easily stood 6'7", his body well muscled and only adding to the air of cold detatchment that encased his very soul. A simple white collar shirt covered him loosely, most of the buttons undone to that it hung off of his shoulders a good deal. Across his bare shoulders stretched a black set of angelic wings, tattooed neatly into his porcelin flesh. He folded his arms across his chest as he observed the younger being before him, shifting his ridged stance slightly. The male's lower half was covered in a pair of dark jeans that were a bit large on his slim waist and secured with a thick black belt.

" What is it that is so important that you feel the need to bother me?" He asked softly, not bothering to raise his voice above a whisper. The girl shivered slightly at his voice and a faint blush dusted her cheeks. "Well, Lyst sent me to tell you that he has found Lord Dyne's resting place!" The girl squeaked out, unable to keep herself from jumping slightly in place from excitement. Infinity arched a single brow at the news and strode past the now dancing girl to the edge of the building before abruptly throwing himself off. He fell a few stories, letting the force of the wind tug at him. It was a wonderous sensation, one that he enjoyed greatly, despite his outward appearance. The child jumped after him however, she was forced to bound from story to story. She was not yet able to withstand the landing from such a height. Infinity landed soundlessly on another building, moving in the direction that he sensed his brother in. It had taken them a very long time to discover the resting place of their father, and the concept of reviving the old vampire sent a forgotton warmth through him. It was a warmth that he craved so.

The duo made their way through the city at a steady pace, the child doing her best to keep up with the heartless man. A pout formed on her face as she stared after him. Why was he always so mean to her?

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • OOC: Xhaiden you are accepted! Now we will start! BTW. I will decide the top 5 trainers based off of who I believe to be the best here. I ofcourse am one of these trainers. The other four are Waffle God, Mikuru-Chan, Teresa, and Xhaiden

IC: "Awsome!! Mom, The game comes out today! I am SOOO going to get!" Xavier ranted as he jumped up and down.

"Will you shut up and leave me alone?!? Its 3:30 in the MORNING!" His mother yelled back at him. He stood there for a minute staring at her. Then turned and shut the door. "God that boy needs something to do besides games and Pokemon." His mother said as she flug her blanket back over her.

Got to get down there early so the lines aren't long, Xaiver thought to himself as he walked out the door, shutting it behind him.
    It was cold, a bit damp outside as he started walking down the street. I wonder if their are going to be alot of people there today..There wasn't last time a game like this came out...I dont know.. Xavier asked to himself. It took him half an hour to get to the game shop to buy the game. There was a line, not that long but there were people there. Xaiver started walking towards the line but a fearow flew down and stole his shoulder bag which contained his pokeballs in it. "Damn it!" He yelled as he reliezed his pokemon were flying off with the fearow. "Wait a minute!" He said as he reached to his belt. It contained one pokeball. "Come on baby, dont fail me know!" He spoke as he flung the ball in the air. The ball open and the pokemon appeared.

"Blaziken!" Its spoke as it was released. "Blaziken, use sky uppercut!" Xavier commanded. The pokemon nodded and leaped towards the sky. As he got close to the pokemon, Xavier commaned agian. "FLAME THROWER!" He yelled. The pokemon nodded again, leaned back, and released a huge amount of flames headed straight for the bird.

Direct hit. The bird pokemon started to fall from the sky, releasing the bag from his mouth. Xavier ran over and cought the bag. "Great job Blaziken! You did a very good job!" Xavier spoke as he recalled his pokemon.

"Excuse me, but can i ask your name," a man spoke as he walked over to Xavier. Xavier looked him up and down and just kinda smirked. He wore a black suit, with a nice tie and black shoes.

"My name is Xavier...can i ask you your name?" He replied.

"My name is Keo Kiroto. I seen your battle. Very nice. I was impressed. Anyway, I will get to the point. I am with the company who sells Pokemon Adventure's, the new game coming out." This caught Xavier's attention. "I was sent out to watch for any trainers battling and the way you handled your pokemon was fantastic. Would you like to be one of the Top five trainers we pick to play this game in the game simulator?" The man asked.

By this time, Xavier's jaw has dropped. "Sir, I would LOVE to be one of the top five. Gosh, for once I have nothing else to say." The man grinned at him.

"Will you follow me please?" He asked as he started walking towards a strech limo. Xavier quickly followed.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • (( Yay! That is exciting! ^^ Alrighty, here goes. ))

There were very few things in the world that actually recieved a response from the red haired male. Games were one of these things. He hadn't bothered sleeping the night before and had instead, gone out to train with his partners. The man wanted his team to be at the top of their game and warmed up in order to play. They had been given the benefit of sleep, unlike their owner who ran on three hours on a daily basis. After he had been convinced that they would be ready to start playing right away, the young man had went about preparing himself for the approaching morning. This included a shower, breakfast, and an hour of so of sketching. That was what he was currently engrosed in. His large hands moved quickly over the pad he was staring intently at, his eye flicking up every once in a while to his subject. The subject was none other then Shy, his flareon, curled up neatly atop his absol, Kai. It was something that he could not resist drawing. With a sigh, he closed the book and placed it inside of the confines of his should bag along with several pencils and a few other drawing materials. He also checked his usual stock of potions and other pokemon centered items, wanting to be prepared in case of a battle on the way.

These battles happened quite frequently to him, mainly because he was sought after by aspiring trainers and old aquaintances alike. He wasn't one who was easily defeated. Sure it happened occassionally, much to his dislike. The quiet male let out a sigh and rose to his feet. A small smirk curved his lips and he held out Kai's pokeball, watching in amusement as a beam of red light encased the absol, leaving behind a startled Shy. She let out a yelp and flopped down onto the bed before fixing the man with a glare. He was pretty sure that she had just cursed him out in pokemon, a fact that amused him all the more. Still muttering curses, the flareon clambered up onto his shoulder and returned to her inturupted nap.

With one last look around the room, he pocketed his keys and stepped outside. A screech like call sounded as he released a large bird from its ball, the Pigeot circling once before fluttering to a halt before him. " Mornin, Gryvor." The half blind male greeted warmly, stroking the bird's feathers lightly. Before seating himself on the bird's back, he slipped on a pair of black and silver goggles. Normally he wore them to hide his eye, but they also were handy when flying. Bugs always stung when they hit you in the eye. Warren sqeezed his knees slightly, a signal to the pigeot and without hesitation, Gryvor rose into the air, his large wings carrying the three of them upward. It did not take them long to reach the shop and as the bird drew closer to the ground he leapt from its back, placing a large hand over Shy to keep from losing her. After returning Gryvor to his ball, the long haired man strode casually toward the line, his arms crossed over his chest. How annoying.

"Nice glasses there, Red." Came a female voice from behind him. A slender red eyebrow raised slightly to vanish beneath the white of his bangs as he turned to cast a curious look at a young woman who he could have sworn he had seen before. She was short with hair of a sandy blonde shade and large eyes that were either a very nasty shade of green, or hazel. "Hn? Do I know you?" He asked after a moment, not bothering to raise his voice as he tilted his head slightly. "Oh, don't tell me that you don't remember me, Warren! I fought you a week ago! You told me that you would fight me again sometime!" She exclaimed, her eyes flashing dangerously. He pursed his lips thoughtfully and once again drew up a blank. " Sorreh, yo. I can't say that I remember." He replied finally. It was the truth really, not his fault that his memory was terrible.

" Then fight me and I'll make you remember!" She growled darkly. Warren, unaffected by her tone glanced at the line momentarily before returning his gaze to her. " Hn, well I have time. So, bring it Baby." He stated finally with a small wink. The annoyed female released a large persian which roared loudly upon release. "So touchy, I swear I'll never understand women." He sighed, "Oy, Shy, wake up. Play time, yo." He prodded the sleeping flareon lightly and earned a growl in response. " Should I let Jinx come out to play instead?" He asked sweetly. As expected, the small flareon jumped to her feet and snarled, her fur standing on end. " I didn't think so. Atta, girl! Go teach the kitty a lesson, eh?" He chuckled as a smirk stole its way onto his features, making him look almost ferral. With a sharp nod, the fox like creature bounded to the ground and heat pored from her in waves.

"Clawz, quick attack!" The girl commanded and the large cat surged forward with a burst of speed. " To the side." Warren stated and reacting completely by his voice the flareon bounded to the right just before the cat reached her, whirling on the spot and unleashing a burst of flame that had it recoiling. " Get movin, Shy." Warren warned as the cat righted itself and moved to strike again. Shy uttilized her own quick attack to evade the larger and slower beast, slipping between its legs in a blur of red fur. " Fire blast." Came her trainer's confidant voice when she was beneath the cat and flipping onto her back, the flareon unleashed a powerful burst in the form of the japanese symbol of fire, knocking the startled beast into the air. It landed hard nearby, mewling weakly. Shy righted herself and in true flareon form, fluffed up her tail and shook her hind quarters in the direction of the girl and her fallen pokemon. She then proceeded to strut back to her prize. Warren. With a wide smile he lifted the eon into his arms, chuckling as she licked at his cheek lovingly.

" Sorreh, yo. No luck today. Keep trainin though and maybe we can fight again, eh baby?" He asked before turning back toward the line.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back