• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's "Officially" A battle Thread, For FoxHound :p

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2008
    Ok ash im going to battle you now, im taping it so gimme a few seconds to set up

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2008
    Ill battle you now i guess, i need to get my camera charger because it died during the last battle, which SUCKED by the way ash lmao, I did horrible, i brought the wrong pokemon too

!!SoUlEaTeR!!

I'll Break You & Eat Your Soul
    Years
    Ill challenge you..you seem alil full of yourself....
    i changed my fc so give me about a hour have to set up my new DS

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    [CGood battle, Foxhound, I lost. guess i'm not ready to face the experts yet.OLOR="Blue"][/COLOR]

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2008
    Your team looked pretty solid, you just switched around so much you didnt have a chance to get attacks off

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    Your team looked pretty solid, you just switched around so much you didnt have a chance to get attacks off

Yep, battling takes good and experienced anticipation! :P (Mysterious anticipations are mainly how i win my matches...)

Back