• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's okay, everyone. I'm here.

Death Rogers

Great Old One
Years
  • I'm not sure what to say. According to this board, my last login was August 26, 2009, which is almost four years ago.

After spending more time than I care to admit trying to get back into my old account, I'm back. I was a fairly active member of this forum back in the day.

So, hello, everyone. I look forward to Pokemon-ing with you again.

In fear of being berated for not having any real content in this post, these are some of my interests:
    1. Pokemon (Hardy har har)
    2. Doctor Who
    3. The Elder Scrolls
    4. Meinkraft
    5. Yu-Gi-Oh
    6. HTML coding
    7. Writing

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hi Death Roger. I think it's ok if your entry is short, I think it doesn't matter. PC is very friendly, so don't worry about it, ok? And I know it's been a while, but I think you could get your activeness back soon! Don't forget to check the rules because it's revamped over the years. So... Welcome back to PC!

Last edited:
    Back