• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

its schiz this time of month!

Years
    yup. im here to beg for some content writers. with the new layout have lots to do so... uh... applie here!

TwIsTeD

im a freak O_x Yeah!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2007
    there was a dirty word in your title, thats against the rules! im telling.

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    what are you doing thats allowed so stop spamming

imakuni awesome layout :D "hello pichu" has a gift hehe i can update once in awhile for u and when my new site is up we can become affys

TwIsTeD

im a freak O_x Yeah!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2007
    nu uh! cussing is not allowed! leave me alone!

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    leave you alone? then STOP SPAMMING THE WEBMASTER DISCUSSION AREA PLEASE :D is that nice enough for y'all and he never cussed so please go away unless you are here to help Imakuni? because your spaming which is breaking a rule and posting off topic which is off topic so stop

Imakuni I hope this doesnt get locked if it does just remake it since this one is plagued with SPAM anyways I hope you get what you want and ill be staff again for a few days or weeks

<blaze

TwIsTeD

im a freak O_x Yeah!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2007
    i was helping imakuni! i helped understand the no cussing rule! and if youd leave me alone then i could stop typing here and you two could talk about anything you want!! leave me ALONE!

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    omg dont u talked to me like that...... you get out of here if i didnt wanna get yelled at by the mods i would go off on you.

listen kiddo you cant SPAM for any reason whatsoever you are SPAMMING and because of you Imakuni?'s thread will be locked for SPAM because of you so please go away get lost w/e you wanna call it and stop spamming Webmaster Discussion

imakuni... im so sorry man just make a new thread im reporting twisted's post right now

<blaze

TwIsTeD

im a freak O_x Yeah!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2007
    spamming is when you type a loooong jumble of words that make no since whatever, i was talking to imakuni, now dont you act like you know more than me and go off on me like that again or ill find a moderator to sort this out for us. ok?

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    excuse me look at my join date then yours. dont you ever diss me you little punk that did make sense if u thought straight. And I dont care if you were talking to Imakuni you dont SPAM this place no matter what so get lost and go ahead and get MODS i already reported your posts.

Dont talk to me with disrespect EVER again do I make myself clear?

I am reporting you again so get out and stop spamming here

TwIsTeD

im a freak O_x Yeah!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2007
    i wasnt spamming! your the one who started it all by popping up acting like your better than me! just bc youve been here longer doesnt mean anything! im not on a lower class than you so stop thinking that you have athority over me!

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    first its authority and well yes you were u cant go yelling at someone when you have no proof and reporting him when he did nothing wrong so get out you annoy me and your just prob doing this to raise your post count which isnt allowed

<blaze

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    TwIsTeD said:
    spamming is when you type a loooong jumble of words that make no since whatever, i was talking to imakuni, now dont you act like you know more than me and go off on me like that again or ill find a moderator to sort this out for us. ok?

Although what you did is not necessarily SPAM, you did make an off-topic post. If you want to talk directly to one member about something that has nothing to do with the topic, then please do so in PM.

Now uhh.. get back on topic *hops outta WD*

TwIsTeD

im a freak O_x Yeah!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2007
    well FIRST of all blazeboy you're being a hipocrit. telling me that im getting on to you for doing nothing? you just went and yelled at me accusing me of spamming when i obviously wasnt. i know what spamming is and what i did wasnt spamming! and its nice to know that i annoy you just as much as you annoy me! now buster unless you want to ruin your perfect record and loose your long time membership with this web page then you better stop bc there is going to be a flame war! and DONT call me kiddo. im not a child.

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    dude I will put my username on the line to get you to shutup and stop spamming.

You made Off-Topic and you continue and it has gone so far that you are SPAMING this is no flame war you just wont go away I have held my tongue because I dont wanna be mean and blazeboy? how childish is that and it's hypocrite.

And are you threatening me also? You are doing some u made OT which can be as SPAM and when I told u nicely to stop you FLAMED so go away man you gotta learn when to leave cuz u make some people seriously mad I just cant wait to Imakuni sees this then hes gonna be pissed so go away man come back after some MODS set u straight

<blaze

TwIsTeD

im a freak O_x Yeah!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2007
    dude i didnt see what you said util what i said was already posted. but id just like to let blister know that for the last time! i wasnt spamming ^^ ok now im done..

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    BLISTER EXCUSE ME FLAMING TORCHIC SHUT HIM UP OMG IM NOT GONNA TAKE THAT YEAH U WERE SPAMMING omg errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr you need to seriously grow up

and flaming torchic i told him to stop but he didnt listen go look at my second post man i mean come on this is stupid noobs should have to read the rules and be explained them before they post places man see what happens

and this one has a big attitude i know i dont like him

<blaze

TwIsTeD

im a freak O_x Yeah!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2007
    you must not know when to quit O_o someones gonna lose their username... flaming torchic has allready given a warning and stop picking at how i spell stuff, its not like im a typin expert!

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    then stop im not stopping you its not my fault this happened you continued to torment me so the blame is all on you

Imakuni i will be a staffer

TwIsTeD

im a freak O_x Yeah!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2007
    ok im only offering this once so take it or leave it blaze: truces? and dont make fun of me if i didnt spell that right.

Back