• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's the Eevee fanclub!!

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    Sweet. Now i can make a members' list. I'm gonna put some of my eevee pics in my sig now... dodododododededo

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    Haha thanks. it was prolly my best one. I drew some a few hours ago but i haven't uploaded them yet.

Ok question time.
    Me and my cousin are fighting about what Gary Oak's starter pokemon was. He says it was eevee cause they've 'been in every episode'
    i think it was squirtle because that's one of the starter pokemon.
    Which do you tihnk it was?

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    sure what should it say? i dunno if i have room to have it in sig but you might

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    idk... hmm... 'The
    Spoiler:
    pokemon. This guy has 7 different evolutions and counting. don't you think that's whorish?'

idk... lol

Tamaki

Years
    haha. maybe.... idk.......... this is hard.. should i do another pokedex one?

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    Okay then, hi there and everything. I've come here to see anything of intrest to me....

IN OTHER WORDS, I'VE COME HERE SPY ON YOU PEOPLE! (WTF yo?*shot*)

Maybe even steal ideas!

Nah, not really.("I know you forgot something...")That's right! The question!

May I join? I always have and will hate that question. I feel like Eevee (a whore)

Tamaki

Years
    Okay then, hi there and everything. I've come here to see anything of intrest to me....

IN OTHER WORDS, I'VE COME HERE SPY ON YOU PEOPLE! (WTF yo?*shot*)

Maybe even steal ideas!

Nah, not really.("I know you forgot something...")That's right! The question!

May I join? I always have and will hate that question. I feel like Eevee (a whore)

a ten year old whore huh? lolz......

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    Oh haha I didn't even look at the age. lol So are the () you're thoughts or the voice inside your head? i don't have voices. i have elevator music ^^ dododododedededodododadaddadaddodododo

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    Okay, maybe not a whore, but a frickin retard.

You guys making a banner for it? What would it look like. Maybe ("Jesus, don't say it!" Not that one)one with them all in a con-joined circle or something. that be cool. ("You are a friggin retard.")

Back