• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's the Eevee fanclub!!

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    Oh so spriting's the topic....I don't know anything about that topic...soo...yeah.
    Can we have a new topic....or a side topic...? When it comes to spriting...I'm an idiot...

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    Yeah, we used up most of the possible Eevee-related topics in the past months...
    There's a lot of offtopic on this page. Possibly the most I've EVER seen. That's not good.
    We could get shut down.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    Sorry, that's probably my fault.

Anyway, what do you people think about the gender ratio of Eevee? I mean, the fact they are 87.5% male and only 12.5% female.

Quidoo

Previously called Jason22
    Years
    Yeah, we used up most of the possible Eevee-related topics in the past months...
    There's a lot of offtopic on this page. Possibly the most I've EVER seen. That's not good.
    We could get shut down.

:S You should see some of the previous pages...(mostly my fault)

EDIT:
    Anyway, what do you people think about the gender ratio of Eevee? I mean, the fact they are 87.5% male and only 12.5% female.

Really! That''s quite dumb...most of the eeveelutions look female!

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    Really! That''s quite dumb...most of the eeveelutions look female!

I agree to a certain extent. It seems strange how Eevee can be mostly male and Geodude and Mr. Mime are half and half.

However, Eevee is a special pokemon. I guess the game makers wanted to set a challenge with it. I think it's a quite good idea because it makes female Eevee that much more special :)

Quidoo

Years
    Yeah, I guess you're right...

And, I've just noticed a bomb symbol next to the fanclub name thingy, I apologise for my ignorance...but what is it? It sure doesn't look good...

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    :shocked: Oh no! I don't know what the bomb thing means but it can't be good. I hope it's OK...

Nah, I'm not "right" it's just a matter of opinion :P

EDIT: I just PMd a super mod Sammi and she told me the bomb's just a decoration for the thread lol.

Last edited:

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    I agree to a certain extent. It seems strange how Eevee can be mostly male and Geodude and Mr. Mime are half and half.

However, Eevee is a special pokemon. I guess the game makers wanted to set a challenge with it. I think it's a quite good idea because it makes female Eevee that much more special :)

hmmm mr mime can be a girl. am i the only one to see sumthin wrong w/ that?

eevee does look more like a girl then a boy. but if you look at alot of girly pokemon they're mostly girls. but with the fur around eevee's neck. it kinda looks like a girly scarf lol.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    Eevee always looked like a boy to me. Even its Eeveelutions. huh. XP

Well, I once had a LV.255 Mr.Mime in Blue. I also had an above 100 Jolteon, too.(I think.)
    It was pretty complicated how I did it, too. It took some serious figuring out.

The Jolteon was awesome! Until MissingNo. killed it...ToT

Quidoo

Years
    hmmm mr mime can be a girl. am i the only one to see sumthin wrong w/ that?

Yeah, I agree with you! The worst female is Machamp, yes...you can get female machamp...it is discusting

Eevee always looked like a boy to me. Even its Eeveelutions. huh. XP

Well, I once had a LV.255 Mr.Mime in Blue. I also had an above 100 Jolteon, too.(I think.)
    It was pretty complicated how I did it, too. It took some serious figuring out.

The Jolteon was awesome! Until MissingNo. killed it...ToT

I had a level 200+ Snorlax! It was great! I caught it on Cinnabar coastline! Plus I also caught MissingNo! That was scary, I was lucky it didn't destroy my game!

EDIT: I just PMd a super mod Sammi and she told me the bomb's just a decoration for the thread lol.

...cool. That seems a bit pointless though! XD

I think that eevee should be 50/50 for the gender...they probably just wanted to make the breeding akward, like Nicole said...

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    The reason there was a bomb there is because when Izy made this FC, she thought the MODs would shut it down.
    And well...they didn't! :D

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    yeah. i put bombs as all of my thread decorations. i think i've only made 1 or two successful threads sofar lol. and how does a missingno kill your pokemon?

ShinyGold2

Owner of Psychic,Dark&Ghost FC
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 2, 2009
    how do yu get a level 100+
    mylevel 100 espeon wouldnt go over 100 in fr

Quidoo

Years
    yeah. i put bombs as all of my thread decorations. i think i've only made 1 or two successful threads sofar lol. and how does a missingno kill your pokemon?

Oh right! I see now!

I dunno how it could kill...maybe he meant it fainted it (I hope)

This is random, but I was bored so I made a halloween eevee...spooky!
    It's the Eevee fanclub!!

I know! I'll call it spookee! XD

ShinyGold2

Owner of Psychic,Dark&Ghost FC
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 2, 2009
    spookee eevee, Its gr8
    :D
    r u like goin around makin things at all the fc u go 2

Back