• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's the Eevee fanclub!!

The Wave

Something to believe in....
Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Izy: Since your last post in this club, the following people have joined:

Mystery Soul
    Glaceon_
    Neiko Star
    Donutprince
    Espeon Master
    ~Iatos_Haunted~

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • *squee* I love you! You make my lazy job as club owner much easier. ;) I'd give you a hug if i could, so just get one from any siblings or parents or friends, and imagine it to be me. Kthnx ^-^

Birdy

Metagross Breeder
    Years
  • can i join eevee rules and on red rescue team i have a eevee as my starter on red rescue team If they were making a new eeveelution and they needed suggestions what type eeveelution would you choose to have and what name? Steel type name Machineon and it would be a Robot Fox

The Wave

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Hehe you're welcome Izy! I didn't had much to do anyway....

PokéMartin

The Lonesome Drifter
    Years
  • Incase you can't guess... my favourite Eeveeloution is Leafeon! I really want Leafeon to appear more in the anime!
    So... Can I join?

Last edited:

Pheonix987

Nyan, nyan, myancology...
    Years
  • MAY I JOIN PRETTY PLZ?

It's the Eevee fanclub!!
    this IS sasifactory, right?

PS, flareon is an evolved form of eevee.

Musician of Literature

La musica es la fuerza...
    Years
  • Eevee is one of my favorite pokemon. For one thing, I like it for it's beautiful and peaceful look. I also like how it branches out with 7 evolutions. It would be pretty cool if nintendo created one for every type. So, basically what I am saying is that I am a huge Eevee fan and would like to join this club.

If they were making a new eeveelution and they needed suggestions what type eeveelution would you choose to have and what name?

I would pic a fire type oh wait there already is a fire type eeveelution silly me i would choose a bug type and call it insecteon and it would have 6 legs and look like a eeveelution but in a bug shape
    They have a thread like that in Pokemon Trivia. But, whatever, I'll post one here.

Name:Mytheon
    Type:Dragon
    How to Evolve: Train an Eevee in the Battle Castle and have it win a battle all by itself.
    Pokedex: After defeating the king of a castle, Eevee magically evolved into Mytheon. Stillkeeping serene looks, his fire can melt down a city.
    Description: Body of Umbreon, the body colored gold, head with determied Eevee face and smile, bronze, black ewings instead of legs.

Last edited:

The Wave

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Wow, there's some slight activity after all! Well, welcome to the new members!

absol_master

Call me Tygar!
    Years
  • Hey all! Remember me?
    I remember comming back a couple months ago, but accedently didnt hold true to it. Sorry about that.
    This time is different; I have my own laptop so ill be able to come on more frequently.

+Roxas+

God Of Umbreon
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    i want to join cause EEVEE IS THE BEST!

i am making a hack about eevees too!

The Wave

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Really? That's awesome, let's hope it's going to be a good hack!

Back