• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's the Eevee fanclub!!

Johnny590

It's cute how you think I care
Years

Back to Eevee....am I one of the many that many found it challenging at first waaaay back in Gold, Silver and Crystal to evolve your Eeevee into Espeon and Umbreon early in the game? xD

Years
  • Hi! Could I join the Eevee Fanclub, please?

Back to Eevee....am I one of the many that many found it challenging at first waaaay back in Gold, Silver and Crystal to evolve your Eeevee into Espeon and Umbreon early in the game? xD

Oh my gosh, yes! I tried to get my Eevee to evolve into an Espeon for like a month, and it didn't work! It's probably cause it's happiness wasn't full, though. I should go back and try again . . . <3

Johnny590

Years
  • Haha I found out there's a chart for measuring a Pokemon's loyalty. Turns out giving it stuff like Vitamins, using it in Gym Battles (Didn't know that), taking it to the salon and feeding it berries gave a certain amount of loyalty. Vitamins were 5+, so were Gym Battles and leveling up. Hair cuts would range from 3+ to 10+. Berries raised the lowest loyalty, only between 1+ and 3+.

The lowest is 0 and the maximum is 250. Apparently an Eevee evolves between 220 and 250. :X

As for an Eevee dragon evolution, I would think it would be Grey. With red eyes and some sort of dragon-related detail in its body, like pointy ears or a sharp tail.

idk xD

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Welcome to the club Jazmine Marie!

Yeah, I accidentally evolved Eevee into Espeon in Gold (and immediately fell in love X3), and thought it was through "normal" evolution like most Pokemon. I never found out how to evolve into Umbreon until I was told about the happiness and time trick. X3

Haha I found out there's a chart for measuring a Pokemon's loyalty. Turns out giving it stuff like Vitamins, using it in Gym Battles (Didn't know that), taking it to the salon and feeding it berries gave a certain amount of loyalty. Vitamins were 5+, so were Gym Battles and leveling up. Hair cuts would range from 3+ to 10+. Berries raised the lowest loyalty, only between 1+ and 3+.

The lowest is 0 and the maximum is 250. Apparently an Eevee evolves between 220 and 250. :X

Yeah, I already knew that, it's pretty common stuff. Though not everyone knows it, most are just interested on how to quickly raise the happiness. So congrats on finding it.

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
  • *Sighs*
    I really wish someone went with my idea of a pokemon improving server...
    the Eevee family would've benefitted from it...
    Vaporeon & Jolteon are the only OU of the family, Espeon is UU, but can be used in OU if I remember right, the rest are UU... Yeah, maybe they do rule the UU tier, but wouldn't you guys rather prove the Eevee family might against the most powerful pokemon of OU? (maybe UBER...)

sethwade24

Crystal Fighting Run
    Years
    • oh
    • Seen Jul 17, 2016
    hey parolove go to google type in no$gba emulator download it the go to google the type in poke mega click on the second one and they will have diamond pearl and platinum

ill join the club just for the love of eevee i have a level 22 one in my game

Last edited:

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Welcome to the club sethwade24 and Neko64.

*Sighs*
    I really wish someone went with my idea of a pokemon improving server...
    the Eevee family would've benefitted from it...
    Vaporeon & Jolteon are the only OU of the family, Espeon is UU, but can be used in OU if I remember right, the rest are UU... Yeah, maybe they do rule the UU tier, but wouldn't you guys rather prove the Eevee family might against the most powerful pokemon of OU? (maybe UBER...)

How much I hate it to say this, but I sadly have to agree that the Eeveelutions aren't that good in the metagame. I too wished that they were stronger and better in the metagame.....

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
  • Welcome to the club sethwade24 and Neko64.

How much I hate it to say this, but I sadly have to agree that the Eeveelutions aren't that good in the metagame. I too wished that they were stronger and better in the metagame.....
    I wish that ALL pokemon were good in the OU tier in their own unique ways...
    I'll be thinking of how the Eevee family can be improved...
    maybe we'll get a member that knows how to program a server...

Johnny590

Years
  • Well I'm glad to say that my Eevee evolved into an Espeon at level 35 (In my Gold Rom), after a long and patient time of raising it. :P

I find Espeon and Jolteon to be very powerful amongst other pokemon of their type. But I guess other people would rather use other pokemon when it comes to the metagame :X

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
  • I'm sure all of you guys will be added to the member list A.S.A.P....
    Hey, how many of you guys would like to see Eevee having a evoultion for each type?

Johnny590

Years
  • Not me. I think that's too much, especially when they added Glaceon (as cool as it is).

I thought the Eeveelutions should've stuck with the main types like Fire, Water, Grass and Electric, and only add Psychic and Dark.

But who knows, maybe they'll make more in the future. I'm hoping for a Steel or Poison evolutions for Eevee. :P

Back