• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's the Eevee fanclub!!

Izy

Todas las dias.
Years
  • Cue the heroic music!
    Cue the lights!
    Cue the windy special effects!!

I'm here!

But in all honesty, i'm being a really crappy fanclub owner.

If you guys can find out a way to remake this fanclub with a more active owner (I suggest Wave. He's like uber active since he's joined, which was a while ago) I give you all the permission in the world.

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • Not sure about the surviving part, but i'll add you to the list.
    By the by, you don't need to put a title. It's optional.

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • Oh, no, i was saying that to Rileyslucario. Ignore the title comment, unless you're Rileyslucario.

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Welcome to the newcomers and backcomers!

Wait, I should make the new Eevee fanclub? Well, if everyone agrees, then I'll make the new fanclub this week....

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Welcome to the new members!

Yeah, that's true. I'll make the new Eevee club this weekend, ok? Dunno if it'll work or if I'll archive something, but I'll try at my best....

roacherman

Time Guardian
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    Lemme join. Lemme join. I remember back in the days of yore when silver and gold were the norm, I used to have an eevee that evolved into an espeon that became my main. I got it to lvl 68 (pretty high for my age back then) before I kinda lost the game. Eevee rocks. Eevee is like god only in a little kitty cat/pretty fox from

Back