• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ITT we learn about failed management

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Special as in no Mods trust you? Yes. Special as in weaseling your way in, time and time again? Yes. Special as in having your own usergroup, just for you? Yes.

:)

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Yo, Jess!!! I havent talked to you in a loooong time, other than the time you added me, which owas about 2 days ago. Or was it yesterday? XD

Jess

Banned
    Years
  • poketrainer2004, I think you need to be locked in cage :P
    And DragonTrainer, Sarah said the group is not just for me :P
    And hiya Kenshin ^_^

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
  • DragonTrainer said:
    Special as in no Mods trust you? Yes. Special as in weaseling your way in, time and time again? Yes. Special as in having your own usergroup, just for you? Yes.

:)
    DT... Really, yes, he's gotten around the banning system. But maybe he's cleaned up his act. Please... Forgive and forget... Toleration, my dear. It will all be okay.

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • DT... Really, yes, he's gotten around the banning system. But maybe he's cleaned up his act. Please... Forgive and forget... Toleration, my dear. It will all be okay.

We've tried that time and again. He shouldn't be here.

Jess

Banned
    Years
  • Uh-Oh, Blaine I might be gone for awhile.
    Dakota dares to defy Steve and Abby`s rules, So now it is going to be a fight over weither or not I should stay -__-
    *Lemme just say I will be on ban for a few days o.O*

*Hopes I won`t Miss Brandon`s B-day, Brandon I WILL Find your e-mail out one way or another, Im not going to miss your b-day again*

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I tolerated his BS for too long, I tolerated the "I changed so let me back in crap" for much too long, and I'm just fed up with him

Jess

Banned
    Years
  • DragonTrainer, You can pollute water, But the water will not always be tainted.
    Basically, I donot hate you DragonTrainer, And no matter what you say, I never will
    :P

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Dude, I don't care if you hate me or not, I don't hate you, just you've had too many chances and you should just stay out man

Jess

Banned
    Years
  • o.O But why leave such a peaceful forum as PC?
    Besides, My last banning was unfair and unjustice.I know I have broken many rules in the past,And I agree I never should have been let back.
    But on June 22nd I was banned for an MSN Convo, Which is stupid

Jess

Banned
    Years
  • First time didn`t count, I was banned the first time before you joined, and before alot of PC Members joined.
    PC had only like 600 Members at the time, And I was banned because I called Cas a beach(I censored it).And Cas got mad and called me an arse (censored).
    But me and Cas apologized after our bannings o.O Anyways Cas hates PC, So why did I even bring her up -_-
    I still likes PC, And there is not 1 person on PC I hate, Or Have hated.Just disliked strongly.And the only person I disliked strongly was Cursing_Gengar

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Quite honestly, if you broke the rules enough to be banned twice, you should never, ever be let back in. Ever. I can't stress that enough. I don't care if you still like PC -- you should have thought of that BEFORE you went and got yourself in hot water. Shouldn't matter when you were banned... just that you were banned.

Jess

Banned
    Years
  • Well Im not the one who unbanned my IP was I?
    I have NO knowledge of what you Staff Peoples does.All I know is every time after a banning, I come to view PC and my IP Banning is gone -_- And no i don`t have an IP switcher thinger whatever.I donot waste money on junk -_-

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • not to worry.. he's on major probation and now moderated..

If he messes up, he's server IP banned, and he won't like that..

He'll loose his access to PPN and any other site on our servers, and we host a very large portion of the pokemon websites.

Jess

Banned
    Years
  • Meep! Loosing Acess to a site I work for o.O Not good, Not good at all.
    Now I have to behave -_-

o.O Steve about that Moderated Post thing,
    Only place I can post actualy posts is in this forum o.O All other forums say I need Administrator Permission o.O

Back