• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Ive always wonder...

Years
  • What is in the grave of the Tower / Cemetery when you can heal pokemons for free.... ? What do you guys think that is bury there :o

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Do you mean Pokemon Tower...? And the little healing area?

idk

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • ^ That's what I was thinking, but wasn't totally sure. If that's the case though, I'm just gonna move this to Metal/Color. idc that FRLG has it, M/C could use some love. Anyway though, if we've misunderstood what you meant, just let me know and I'll move it back here, or to the appropriate place.

As for what's buried there...could be drugs. Magic beans. Souls of lost heroes. Elvis. I think one of the Channelers said it was some kind of spiritual thing though? So that would imply nothing's buried there and it's just an aura or some kind.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • The Channeler said it was the only pure spot in the tower, or something because of all the ghosts. I don't really think anything's buried there, lmao.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Maybe it's the same technology as what heals critters in Pokemon Centres? The same sort of mystical aura and whatnot. Although, interestingly, Bulbapedia says that references to white magic made in Gen I were edited out in the transfer to Gen III... so maybe it is just magic after all! :D

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    It probably is a sort of magic.
    There are some Japanese movies that make use of "areas where ghosts cannot enter" (I'm not sure if this is based on myth). The ghosts cannot enter that small little area; it's "pure."

Honestly, it was probably added there simply to function as a place to heal, since you'd come from a few floors down, and would have to continue battling upwards. It doesn't seem to hold any significance to any plot or sub-plot, so white magic is probably the answer.

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2013
    I think it's just an area the channeler next to it sealed off with "white magic" so people could rest.

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2012
    I think it's just an area the channeler next to it sealed off with "white magic" so people could rest.

yeah.. it beats having to go back to the Pokemon center to heal your pokemon and come back to that floor again

Back