• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I've Arrived! ;)

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    Hello all. :3 I'm Aeyra, an artist and a writer. :P Though... I've still got long ways to go in both areas. ^^' My favorite parts of Pokemon are the manga (Ruby FTW! :D) and the games. The anime can rot and die. :P I'm also a Nuzlocker- if you don't know what it means to Nuzlocke, here's the rules.
    1. If a Pokemon faints, it is considered dead, and must be either boxed or released.
    2. You may only catch the first Pokemon on each route. :3
    Now go have fun. XD But seriously- Nuzlocking is awesome. It adds a level of difficulty to the games that really needs to exist, and also, you can draw comics for it. ;) To find mine, search up iluvshadowclaw on dA. :P Because this won't let me post URLs yet. TT-TT

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2012
    Hi Fellow Pokemon trainer! Lol that sounds like an interesting way to play the game. Will definitely check out your comics too!

Years
    Hi there and welcome to PC! Wow an artist and a writer.. I always liked both of those areas but never was really good at doing either of them myself. :P The mangas I still haven't read but I heard they were really well done. I still haven't done a play through with the Nuzlock challenge.. I might do that with a ruby play though sometime if I have the chance. There are other challenges as well you can try out here so don't be shy to talk around that area and take some new challenges. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope your challenges go well, and hope to see you around! :)

Essentials

Lost in Thought
    Years
    Welcome to PokéCommunity, Aeyra. That's a nice name, by the way. I am also interested in writing -- I am actually a blogger. By artist, what do you mean? Spriting? Doesn't matter, I'm supporting you all the way! Nuzlocke -- it's an interesting way of playing games, you know? Thanks for the information, Aeyra! I can never get tired of saying that name.

Anyways, I hope you'll enjoy your stay at PC. It's great, everyone's nice and we don't bite. Most of the time. Don't be shy, if you have a question, ask anybody! Friendly friends!

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    Thank you, everyone. ^^
    @roar3215: I can't play the games any way else anymore. ^^' It feels too easy otherwise. It's very fun- you actually feel risk beyond wasting money on potions. :P
    @Brickbusterz: I'm not that good at either too, but I still do 'em for fun. ^^ If I did any of the challenges here, I'd Nuzlocke them as well. XD That's just how my brain works now. :3
    @Essentials: I'm just... a digital artist I guess. XD I'd give you a link to my dA, but I haven't posted 15 times yet... TT-TT Here's my account name: iluvshadowclaw. XD I like my name too.

Back