• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I've returned.

triforcemario

Custom titles are over rated.
Years
  • Hello there to all, most of you won't probably reconise my name, but I used to be a member here about a year ago, and I was working on the pokemon red hack called "pokemon Lankona", or something like that, but I quit the project because my harddrive died, well, I've finally decided to start again, expect to see a beta 0.01 soon!!

Triforcemario.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    hey welcome back!! I havent been here for a year though i dont think so i cudnt have remembered you. Anyway have fun here and post alot and good luck with ur project! ;)

triforcemario

Years
  • My project will just be a simple map hack, however, I might search for some other team members for help (new sprites, new music, etc...)

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • I certainly don't remember you, but then, I wasn't really active here for a few months – you probably disappeared by the time I got totally obsessed with PC. D: Anywayz, welcome back! <3 A lot has changed in your absence, as I'm sure you'll notice, so go read the FAQ and rules to refresh your memory ;D

Have fun!

triforcemario

Years
  • Ok, my hack is going to be of pokemon sapphire, and is going to have new maps, new music, etc... I'm not going to reveal more just for the moment, and hopeflly, I'll be able to form a small team to help out with a few things...

Back