• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ixidor EV Training Academy

R.A.M.

KEY Fan
    Years
    no thanks I'd rather not trade the shiny for the sneasel, i would still like to trade it and the other EV trained weavile for the gallade though...

ON TOPIC: I can give a EV trained Luxray?
    EDIT: i'll attach any berry/tm with him, but you might have to wait for me to get the berry for about an hour.
    I have all the berries but the last 4, EV trained pkmn I have:
    -Luxray
    -Garchomp
    -Gallade
    -Milotic
    -Weavile
    -Electivire
    -Magmortar
    -Staraptor
    -Chansey
    -Rapidash
    -Dusknoir
    -Magnezone

ok could u ev train it now?
    fc 2320 2942 0699

and do i give u shiny deoxys and porygon after you give me my ev trained darkrai when your done?
    gimme 12 mins. And yes.

kyoshikitten

PIKA!
    Years
    Pokemon to EV train: Bulbasaur
    Who's going to suply the pkmn: Me
    Shiny: No
    Lv: 5
    Current EVs:None
    EV spreading: Yes
    Current moveset: Tackle, Growl, Return
    Do you allow me to change the moveset?:Yes, to moves you think will be good for him.
    ~Payment~
    Pokemon: Seadra
    Event: No
    Lv:36
    OT:TERRY
    ID No:56905
    Holding: Dragon scale

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2007
    Pokemon to EV train: Eevee / Umbreon (Impish nature)
    Who's going to supply the pkmn: Moi
    Lv: 1
    Current EVs: N/A
    EV spreading: Max EVs in HP, split the rest over Defense and Sp.Defense
    Current moveset: Wish, and some other useless moves
    Do you allow me to change the moveset: I need the Eevee to be level 36 before it evolves for it needs to learn Baton Pass. It needs to keep Wish, and though I doubt you'll get it high enough, it needs to learn Mean Look at level 57.

~Payment~
    Pokemon: Dunsparce, Altaria, Squirtle, Dratini (pick one)
    Shiny: Yes
    Lv: 16, 79, 5, 5
    OT: Dawn, Jono, Mike, Tumbly
    ID No: 57775, 32924, 30481, 48851

EDIT: Nm, I don't need this anymore ;]

Last edited:

Thorn

A thorn to my enemies
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2010
    Right now I have 3 clones plus the original(at least that's what mt bro said).
    Wanna trade the Phanpy now? it's ok, I won't evole it.

Edit: Supersyther, I'm on but I don't see you...

Edit: Thorn, is this spreading ok: 230 atk, 230 def, 50 hp?
    pm me when your on next (FILER)

R.A.M.

KEY Fan
    Years
    pm me or somthing when you can train my darkrai please.
    OK.

how about a japenese gentle level 81 lucario with ok stats, name the berry you want I almost have the points.
    K, female or male?

Pokemon to EV train: Bulbasaur
    Who's going to suply the pkmn: Me
    Lv: 5
    Current EVs:None
    EV spreading: Yes
    Current moveset: Tackle, Growl, Return
    Do you allow me to change the moveset?:Yes, to moves you think will be good for him.
    ~Payment~
    Pokemon: Seadra
    Event: No
    Lv:36
    OT:TERRY
    ID No:56905
    Holding: Dragon scale
    I don't need a Kingdra.

pm me when your on next (FILER)
    I can EV train it noe, lemme give you the FC of this game.

Thorn

A thorn to my enemies
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2010
    i have both of your fcs should i go on now also am i getin the tog back if so il bring pokes

PsyDragon Trainer

PokéPro?
    Years
    I really find this ridiculous! To EV train a Pokémon with a Power item and PkRs you's be done in like 30 minutes, with EASE I tell you, with ease! And you only want such good events or even a shiny, no TWO shinies for it?!?! OMFG! That's such a rip-off... Really.

Just get the Power Items, get PkRs (many people would give it for free) and train them yourself people! It isn't worth shinies!

Thorn

A thorn to my enemies
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2010
    well im lazy but do have the power items also im getin a clone of my shiny back so it seams fair to me and if u dont then meh

R.A.M.

KEY Fan
    Years
    I really find this ridiculous! To EV train a Pokémon with a Power item and PkRs you's be done in like 30 minutes, with EASE I tell you, with ease! And you only want such good events or even a shiny, no TWO shinies for it?!?! OMFG! That's such a rip-off... Really.

Just get the Power Items, get PkRs (many people would give it for free) and train them yourself people! It isn't worth shinies!
    Dude, seriously, don't post here for that. There are people who asks for EV trained pkmn and trade 2 shinies. This is thread is for people who have no time to EV train the pkmn for themselves. Your post was just SPAM. If you don't like it, just go away, you don't need to post here just to say stupid things.

well im lazy but do have the power items also im getin a clone of my shiny back so it seams fair to me and if u dont then meh
    here's the info: Kevin, 3351-1376-7591.

Back