• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

J-E Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I still cannot understand why a self-proclaimed "otaku" like you didn't enjoy Lucky Star. I mean, that show was practically made for people like you.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I still cannot understand why a self-proclaimed "otaku" like you didn't enjoy Lucky Star. I mean, that show was practically made for people like you in mind.
    I mean, I watched it before I started to like anime, I might re watch it, but I might not. It was like 2-3 years ago :/

And does anyone know how to customize your MAL?

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    I only know the very basics of MaL customization. i could help you get a similar effect as mine but i wouldn't be offended if you wanted to ask someone else.

SuperiorCat

トウコ
    Years
    I just finished watching the second episode of Fortune Arterial, and I wasn't impressed. I mean, this anime was definitely a 'blatant' attempt at your typical harem anime, and although I don't mind this genre at all, I have been seeing a lot of the such nowadays. And it's not good. :[ The first episode might have hinted for a promising anime, but the second one pretty much destroyed any hope. I hope the third episode will prove me wrong, though. :D

I agree completely. I had really high hopes for Arterial, the first episode was bearable, if it wasn't for the vampire scene towards the end, I would have probably not even watched the second episode.
    But really, the second episode was a biiiiggg disappointment. I swear if they have to catch that rabbit every episode I'm going to kill myself. ;-;
    Although we did get a small glimpse at Erika's vampire powers. But really, this such a slow anime, I really expected more. .-.

Has anybody watched Kuragehime? I would have to say that is my favourite Fall anime at the moment, brilliant first episode, very funny and original.
    I enjoyed the first episode of Soredemo Machi Wa Mawatteiru too. I really wish the subbing of the second episode would hurry up. ;___;
    Episode 3 of MM was very nice. At first, the fight scene kinda reminded me of fight scene between Taiga and Sumire in Toradora, but towards the end, it really wasn't as good. Soredemo Machi Wa Mawatteiru

Overall. All the fall anime's are really fighting for the position of my favourite. So far, Kuragehime is winning. o:​

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    I gave my no hoper explanation xD... I have no knowledge of CSS so i cheated on mine and made the wallpaper so it looks ok repeating :L... there are far sexier profiles than mine though.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I gave my no hoper explanation xD... I have no knowledge of CSS so i cheated on mine and made the wallpaper so it looks ok repeating :L... there are far sexier profiles than mine though.
    Yea...I gave up on mine. I have NO knowledge on that kind of CSS D:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Hmmm think i'm gonna' grab some food and try and finish off Azumanga Daioh now. I'll be back later as....well who needs sleep?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Hmmm think i'm gonna' grab some food and try and finish off Azumanga Daioh now. I'll be back later as....well who needs sleep?
    lol, see ya!

I'm going to go watch Princess Lover! and then some Kanokon, I've given up on 11eyes for now D:

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018

Its supposed to have a supernatural element?

No, not having supernatural is part of the preferences mentioned of Elite Overlord LeSabre™, and looking at the animelist on there, there's not much ecchi on there, so it's probably not a preferred element unless the story is amazing.

jigglyppuff8 said:
    It's 11 weeks until Christmas. Time to start rewatching Kuchu Buranko!

Ah, I guess it's getting near that time to rewatch Kanon too

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    No, not having supernatural is part of the preferences mentioned of Elite Overlord LeSabre™, and looking at the animelist on there, there's not much ecchi on there, so it's probably not a preferred element unless the story is amazing.
    Ohh. I misread it ><

Time to watch Kanon! :D

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Yeah, unless it's specifically magical girl, I'd rather have my anime with minimal supernatural elements. I can;t really explain this preference except that I like my basic high school romances :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back