• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

J-graphics [V3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    J-graphics [V3]

Well, the title explains it all, heh. I've had quite a bit of experience in graphics, but haven't managed to keep up with the tempo of requests; thus my lack of activity in this forum for the past... eh... while. But I've found a solution, and whilst my graphics aren't the best, I willl do my best for everyone that requests, and I will take THREE at a time.

The "rules"~ READ THIS.
    Please, as a means of respecting the amount of effort I exert into each of these works, use the resulting graphics for at least three days. Also, please give credit, unless otherwise instructed. Now, another thing, please use your own image-hosting accounts on the various sites available, as it clutters my own account to permanently store requested images in it. Basically, NO direct linking.

The form~ COPY AND PASTE.
    Size:
    Image (Supply a LINK):
    Text:
    Subtext:
    Style (optional):
    Avatar text (leave blank if none is desired):

The Examples~ LOOK.
    Han Hye Jin - Banner, avatar.
    Kurosaki Ichigo - Banner, avatar.
    Kuchiki Byakuya - Banner, avatar.
    Zhao yun - Banner, avatar.
    Zhou tai - Banner, avatar.

The waiting list~ OBSERVE.
    1. Chikara
    2. Lime tictacs
    3. Reserved for Chibi-chan

*UPDATE: I am NO LONGER willing to accept PM requests. The workload is already overhwhelmimg, and I do not wish to carry such a burden. Please, forgive me. Those who have already requested through PM's will have their requests granted. Future requests however will be ignored.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2007
    First request. :]

Size: Whatever you're most comfortable working with.
    Image: Taskmaster.
    Text: Taskmaster.
    Subtext: There's no task that I can't master.
    Style: Once more, whatever you're most comfortable working with.
    Avatar: Yes, that would be appreciated. :]

I hope that this isn't too vague. :] Thank you.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
  • Yay~ I was waiting for somebody with good graphics skill to open up requests~ *gives big squishy huggie* Oh, and I just noticed your welcome banner's Yuuna~ Not many people watches or reads Maburaho, unfortunately >.<

Size: The size that the banner looks best in :D
    Image (Supply a LINK): https://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o120/xoxsakura/Sakura-1.jpg
    Text: 桜 <3
    Subtext: Sakura~
    Style (optional): For the banner, well, I'll like it to be the same style as your welcome banner, with those little dot text below 'Sakura~' And as for the width, just do it till the girl's mid-neck :D Make her ribbon visible, though.
    Avatar (yes or no?): Yes, matching, please :D
    Avatar size: Any size that looks nice
    Avatar text (leave blank if none is desired): -NIL-

Thanks ;D

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Size: Whatever size that will fit the limits and will be comfortable for you to make the banner. ^^
    Image: https://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/5/59/250px-Bassexe.jpg
    Text: EIGUS
    Subtext: The waves of darkness...
    Style (optional): Whatever style that will fit the dark nature of the character on the banner and av.
    Avatar (yes or no?): Yes, please. A matching av. ^^
    Avatar size: Any size that fits the limits and will be comfortable for you to make the av. ^^
    Avatar text (leave blank if none is desired): EIGUS

Thanks in advance. ^^

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Please, Miyako, would you pay attention to the first post? I accept THREE requests at a time. Hence I will ignore your request, but you may request again once a vacant spot appears on the list. Thank you~

For everyone else, I'm on it~

*EDIT: Here you go, Giovanni~
    J-graphics [V3]

J-graphics [V3]

Also, xxSakura, how am I to write in Japanese on your banner? Secondly, what width are you referrring to?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2007
    It looks excellent, Jae-kun. Will host on my own, and also will be sure to credit.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    It looks excellent, Jae-kun. Will host on my own, and also will be sure to credit.

Thank you~ ^_^;

Size: 776x150
    Image (Supply a LINK): https://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i161/SeanAir/Bleach__Kurosaki_Ichigo_by_amhd2.jpg
    Text and Subtext: https://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i161/SeanAir/bleachanimegx.png
    Style (optional): I would like the backgroud back with aqua and other shades of dark blue too

Thanks alot

Sure, I'll be on it soon~

Oh, sorry, didn't notice that ^_^; It's OK then, use <3 will do. And as for the width thing, it's vertical down xDDD

Err.... I have no idea what you're talking about, just see if the result fits your taste~
    J-graphics [V3]

J-graphics [V3]

Last edited:

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
    Years
  • Size:400×150
    Image: I am terribly sorry, I cannot provide a link. Please, I hope you will forgive, and still make me one. Look in attachment.
    Text: Brandon
    Sub Text: American Patriot And Jarhead
    Style: Patriotic, and add the words.

Thank you for your time.^^

Sincerely,
    Brandon.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Size:400×150
    Image: I am terribly sorry, I cannot provide a link. Please, I hope you will forgive, and still make me one. Look in attachment.
    Text: Brandon
    Sub Text: American Patriot And Jarhead
    Style: Patriotic, and add the words.

Thank you for your time.^^

Sincerely,
    Brandon.

I'm sorry, but the first post states that I cannot except more than three requests at the same time. If you would really like to have a graphic made for you, you can request once the list has a vacant spot again, or PM/IM me. I'm sorry for the inconvenience~

xxSakura: Why thank you, you're welcome to come again someday, of course =)
    ShinyEspeon: Alright then, I'm on it~
    WAIT A MINUTE WAIT A MINUTE!
    -Sasuke-: you requested a banner with dimensions that exceed the sig rules of the forum. You will have to adjust your request~
    Eig: Here you are~
    J-graphics [V3]

J-graphics [V3]

Last edited:

-Sasuke-

ダッジアベンジャ
    Years
  • I'm sorry, but the first post states that I cannot except more than three requests at the same time. If you would really like to have a graphic made for you, you can request once the list has a vacant spot again, or PM/IM me. I'm sorry for the inconvenience~

xxSakura: Why thank you, you're welcome to come again someday, of course =)
    ShinyEspeon: Alright then, I'm on it~
    WAIT A MINUTE WAIT A MINUTE!
    -Sasuke-: you requested a banner with dimensions that exceed the sig rules of the forum. You will have to adjust your request~
    Eig: Here you are~
    J-graphics [V3]

J-graphics [V3]

I'm gonna use it on my site and not in my sig here, thats why its so big. You don't have to post it here you could just give me a link to it. I really need it and it woulg help allot if you could do it for me.

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    For some unknown reasons I can't see the link to my theme pics. ;x;

Could you upload them again, Jae-kun? ((With links to them, not IMGs, if it's possible.))

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2007
    J-graphics [V3]
    Code:
    https://img442.imageshack.us/img442/9752/eigsh5.png

J-graphics [V3]
    Code:
    https://img442.imageshack.us/img442/588/eigavyta8.png

There they are, Eig. Re-hostered on Imageshack, with the image codes. :)

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Your graphics are really great Jae! I like all your fonts and stuff. =D I especially like the design for your welcoming banner. PINK!!! 8D

Good luck with this thread, I hope it lasts longer than the others~ I might request soon. =3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back