• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

J-graphics [V3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xcutedivisionx

[[Pair :: Charizard_maa]]
Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2007
    Your shop is absolutly wonderful! Your work is so amazing. I will request, but I'm not really sure if there is a spot open, cause I also am not sure if the waiting list is updated. So whenever I guess there is a spot, I'll request, just let me know! ;]

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • Chu~ Jae-kun, your graphics are really pretty~ I'd request, but I'm not sure if you're full or not and I don't want to upset you >.<;; If there is a queue, then I'll wait. Don't overwork yourself! Everyone loves your work!~

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Actualy, there's a spare space left on the list. XD;
    I'll reserve it for you~~
    REQUESTS ARE ALMOST DONE, sorry for the hold up people~

xcutedivisionx

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2007
    Actualy, there's a spare space left on the list. XD;
    I'll reserve it for you~~
    REQUESTS ARE ALMOST DONE, sorry for the hold up people~

Really? Sweet. Well, when you get finished with those requests I will requests so you aren't over working yourself. Thanks and keep up the great work! ;)

xcutedivisionx

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2007
    Your shop is absolutly wonderful! Your work is so amazing. I will request, but I'm not really sure if there is a spot open, cause I also am not sure if the waiting list is updated. So whenever I guess there is a spot, I'll request, just let me know! ;]

Chu~ Jae-kun, your graphics are really pretty~ I'd request, but I'm not sure if you're full or not and I don't want to upset you >.<;; If there is a queue, then I'll wait. Don't overwork yourself! Everyone loves your work!~

Not to be mean or anything, but Jae-kun on your waiting list it says that you saved a spot for Chibi-chan, and I kind of asked if there was a spot open first. I mean, I'm not trying to be any way or anything, I'm just kind of wondering why that is....:nervous:

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Not to be mean or anything, but Jae-kun on your waiting list it says that you saved a spot for Chibi-chan, and I kind of asked if there was a spot open first. I mean, I'm not trying to be any way or anything, I'm just kind of wondering why that is....:nervous:

OH SHAZZ <_<;
    I didn't notice your post, maybe because your sig is so compact. Alright, I'll reserve a spot for you too, since I can't cancel Chibi-chan's, that would be too selfish. Sorry for not noticing that~

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • Actually, she can go first; I don't mind XD I'm content with the theme I have right now ^-^
    In the future I'll probably stop by again!

xcutedivisionx

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2007
    OH SHAZZ <_<;
    I didn't notice your post, maybe because your sig is so compact. Alright, I'll reserve a spot for you too, since I can't cancel Chibi-chan's, that would be too selfish. Sorry for not noticing that~

Actually, she can go first; I don't mind XD I'm content with the theme I have right now ^-^
    In the future I'll probably stop by again!

Thanks guys. And sorry if I sounded mean or anything. I was just kind of wondering. :classic:

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Okay it's time I closed this shop, for my own benefit and for that of those who have waited so long. If you still want a banner, PM me, and I will think about it~
    I'm sorry about this, but I know that it's not worth waiting three or four weeks for one of my pathetic graphics. Once again, I apologize.

~Jae

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back