• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

J-Music thread

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    I would appreciate it if someone would upload Sayonara by Goto Maki. ^^ Nevermind. I got the song already. |3

Last edited:

Kuro

Cloaked by the Masses
    Years
    UVERworld FTW! My personal favourites are Colours of the Heart and D-Technolife.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I was wondering if anyone had the full version of Vic Mignogna's version of "True Light" (DN Angel opening)
    I also would like the original "True light".

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Could any one get me "Climax Jump" please? It's the intro to Kamen Rider DEN-O. Much appreciated in advance.

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
    Years
    I know this is a little old but can anybody give me Vestige and/or Zips by T.M Revolution(Its the intro for Gundam Seed Destiny Final Plus and Gundam Seed Astray.)

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Eh, I was wondering if someone had the song that they play at the end of DN Angel episode 24. It's called "Caged Bird", I think.
    Thank in Advance.

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Hey I have a request. I don't know if this was asked before, but can someone find me this song?

Song name: Kokou no Sousei
    Artist: Yousei Teikoku

Thank you.

Back