• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

JadeX Service Trade shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

JadeX

Prince
Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    +*+*+*+*+*+*Welcome to my Pokemon Service & Shop thread+*+*+*+*+*+*
    JadeX Service Trade shop

Firstly, let me introduce myself briefly.
    I am JadeX92, have been around the forum since DPP days as a competitive battler.
    Right now, I have achieved all the final evolution Pokemons which are Fully Battle Ready.
    I understand the pain of having to breed IVs, Egg Moves and such as well as the pain too of collecting Rare Events / Shiny Pokemons.
    So here I am, to do my best to contribute back to the forum as much as I can !
    Let's hope this Service Trade Shop can be a successful one (:

Enjoy your stay here.
    -JadeX
    FC: 5472-7429-4603

Services Provided :

1. Pokemon Request
    2. Giveaway
    3. Shop

__________________________________________________________________________________

1. Pokemon Request:

Any Pokemon that you are looking for, their desired egg moves and such.
    Post it all here using this template. Please indicate if Ability is HA. Held item is a bonus, I might not have it.

Pokemon:
    Egg Move:
    Ability:
    Nature:
    IV:
    Item:

__________________________________________________________________________________

2. Giveaway

Shiny Delibird (Comes with the move Present. A perfect pokemon for thanksgiving)
    Shiny Glalie ( Mega Glalie Set, which is probably the most powerful Ice Pokemon around for now)
    Shiny Stantler (Well, this pokemon does resembles Rudolf isnt it?)

Giveaway date : 24th December, 25th December, 26th December,

How to participate.
    Deposit a FEMALE Zigzagoon into your GTS with LEVEL 1-10 with this message: JadeX
    Only 30 of each will be given out by random each day.

3. Pokemon Shop

Here are some of the Popular Pokemon that are on trades right now
    Theme: ORAS Mega

1. Adamant Blaziken*
    2. Jolly Salamence *
    3. Jolly Metagross*
    4. Jolly Lopbunny*
    5. Bold Sableye*
    7. Jolly Beedrill*
    8. Jolly Glalie*
    9. Timid Pigeot*
    10. Bold Slowbro*
    11. Relaxed Steelix*
    12. Adamant Sharpedo*
    13. Quiet Camerupt*
    14. Adamant Altaria*
    15. Jolly Gallade*
    16. Bold Audino*
    17. Timid Sceptile*
    18. Adamant Swampert*
    19. Timid Surfing Pikachu
    20. Jolly Rayquaza w V-Create (Non-Pentagon)

Note: * stands for Shiny

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • What is the IV spread of the *Jolly Salamence (and also what ball is the Mence in?) & Jolly V-Create Rayquaza? And what would you like in return? I can offer flawless breeds (female breedables with 4 egg moves, desired IV spread, nature & ability, as well as inside a special ball), as well as mega stones.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back