• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jahz's Little Trading Tavern

How good is my thread.

• Total voters

jahz

<-- I made that XD
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2012
    IV's no. EV's are listed beneath
    hp/atk/def/spatk/spdef/spe

Celebi11

Despicable Me
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2013
    I'm very sorry for the late reply. :( Would you like to trade now? :) Timid 10 ANIV Typhlosion and Bold 10 ANIV Celebi for PKTOPIA Magmortar and PKTOPIA Electivire. Am I right? :D

jahz

<-- I made that XD
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2012
    Ahh ok. How many Iv's can you get at one time?

coots

I'mma eat chuu
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2010
    TRUTH
    Shiny Gyarados
    Adamant / Intimidate / Female
    Level: 52 & 100
    IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 23 / 31 / 31
    LV. 100
    EVs: HP 370 / Atk. 343 / Def. 219 / Sp. Atk. 133 / Sp. Def. 236 / Spd. 235
    Moves: Dragon Dance, Waterfall, Earthquake, Bounce
    Ribbons: 36

This is Bozo's shiny Gyarados, TRUTH, who was hatched in the days before the RNG was cracked. If you receive her in a trade, you may trade her to other people under the conditions that:

1. Her nickname TRUTH is unaltered - this pokemon is TRUTH - if you want a flawless shiny Gyarados without a nickname, you will need to get it from somewhere else; and
    2. This whole description is copied into your thread (if you are offering it there).
    3. If you receive her in a trade, please post in Bozo's thread to say you have her (even if you don't plan on trading her to anyone)

CMT for that?

Back