• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jak and Daxter club

Confuse

the points never matter
    Years
    Must be, can't let down all the fans. I won't be gettin' it, though.

I do think they(game developers) should stop making games for the PS2. They always incude it with the 7th gen games. I think it's lived a long life, but should now pass peacefully.

wobbadude1

Everybody Polkamon!
    Years
    When playing GTA I alwats get distracted by messing around and not concentrating on the mission- it's even easier now as there are so many other stuff you can do on the game! It is amazing! :O

Sorry I haven't been to this group in a long time! Been busy! How is everyone? :)

Nottingham :(

What's it like up in Nottingham???

Last edited:

Charizard EX

Charizard EX
    Years
    Only played Daxter in the PSP. But the UMD was scratched. (I borrowed it from my friend) When I played it only 8%, there was a problem with the game. That Bar mission when we get the pressure boost, When the door opens, Everything is black but we can move. If I move a little forward, after a little while, he falls down. Then I have to go back to the gate of the bar, it doesn't open. So, I stopped playing but I liked it.

wobbadude1

Everybody Polkamon!
    Years
    Only played Daxter in the PSP. But the UMD was scratched. (I borrowed it from my friend) When I played it only 8%, there was a problem with the game. That Bar mission when we get the pressure boost, When the door opens, Everything is black but we can move. If I move a little forward, after a little while, he falls down. Then I have to go back to the gate of the bar, it doesn't open. So, I stopped playing but I liked it.

Haha! At last we have a Jak and Daxter themed post...we kinds got sidetracked!

Unfortunately I have never played Daxter, so I'm not too sure what it's like! I was once considering getting a PSP along with the Daxter game, but was put off due to the price! I might consider now...

Has anyone else played Daxter and is it any good? :)

Cold, wet and apparently we have the highest amount of crime in the UK (or near the top anyway).

I thought the highest amount of crime was in London or Luton, although I was never definate...

Last edited:

ShadowWind

Senkei Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
    Years
    This is the Jak and Daxter Fanclub. If you have the games or have at least played one of them, you are welcome here. You can talk about your experences with these games, and anything about them!

wow i didt know there was one of these i personnaly didnt like the original game the 2nd was pretty good but the 3rd was amazing!

deco11

Custom User Tile
    Years
    Hey guys.
    'sucks balls' lol

We need to play GH3 sometime Croconaw. Lucky, a few days to GH4, it like a month till it comes out here...

Iv'e been playing all of my games that I have for my backup launcher on my Wii...

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    Activity is high recently, some new people too, nice to see :)
    wow i didt know there was one of these i personnaly didnt like the original game the 2nd was pretty good but the 3rd was amazing!
    I agree with that, the trilogy got better with each installment, as it should.
    I thought the highest amount of crime was in London or Luton, although I was never definate...
    Well it's high in all of them :/

deco11

Custom User Tile
    Years
    I agree, the series did get better as it went on.
    So how are things and stuff?

No More Heroes is awesome, but no blood?

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    I've never played No More Heroes, but Negi has it, so I have seen a little gameplay.

The weather is like that here too :/

My 18th birthday today!

Back