• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jake's Ordinary But Awesome Store (:

RocketAdmin.

Custom User Title. :)
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2011
    (:

First of all, all of you. I'll be online to trade 2night and 2moro evening GMT+0. If you're unavailable, then my next trading time is 30th October.

is the shiny phione UT and what are the IV's

As the Shiny Phione is Lv1 it is UT. When i type it's stats into an IV calculator it goes red which suggests false stats have been entered :/ it says 15 IV's on each though. So you intersted? PM me with an offer.

i am willing to trade you a spiritomb for a phione. my friend code is 4340-1997-9031 and the name is Crystal spelled as is.

i also want chickorita, totodile, or cyndaquill i am willing to trade you a squirtle for any of them.

Cool, that'd be great. Do you want a hatched Phione or an egg?

I can do you a deal for the Johto Starters too. I have plenty of Squirtles so if you have anything else?? I'm not bothered if you have a small selection so if there's not much else i'll settle for the Squirtle(s)
    Are there any Items you want one of my Starters holding? Only 1 Item per person though.

Can I please have a Heracross, I can breed lots of pokemon and I can trade a Heatran.

Yeah sure, you can have a Heracross. Keep your Heatran, you can have it for free as your not asking for much (: do you want it holding anything?

Kathryn.

That shy girl.
    Years
    Would you be willing to trade a shiny zangoos (when you get it in 'stock' for a legit shiny gliscor? Lv 32, just evolved, not nicknamed or anything. Lemme know if you'd be willing.

primape01

pokemon breeder
    Years
    just let me know when you are on and please register me in your palpad my friend code is 4340-1997-9031 if you want to register me i think i have already registered you.

RocketAdmin.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2011
    Oook.

JUST A REMINDER GUYS IT'S MY LAST NIGHT OF TRADING FOR A WHILE SO IF YOU WANNA TRADE OR 'PLACE AN ORDER' LET ME KNOW! AND REMEMBER THE FREE ITEM OFFER! THANKS GUYS! (:

RocketAdmin.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2011
    Errr Yeah sometime over the next 4 to 5 hours not for at least20 mins tho

primape01

pokemon breeder
    Years
    i will be available to trade my torchic in just a second. cyndaquill and totodile interests me. i still have other pokemon that you may want like spiritomb. please register me in your palpad. i will get on pearl in just a minute.

i am on right now so please register me and i can trade you torchic or spiritomb.

i will be available most of the day.
    for the item, i would like a rare candy!!

i wanted totodile and cyndaquill

i am ready for the totodile and cyndaquill eggs. i have torchic and spiritomb ready to trade

Last edited:

RocketAdmin.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2011
    Hey the shop's closed now :/

for EIGHT days

You can PM me offers though for when i get back.

Thanks, Jake (:

primape01

pokemon breeder
    Years
    how about shaymin for the freebie i already got phoine. and i want shaymin holding a ppmax if that's ok.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2009
    I got a chikorita I can trade if you want to : )

I have nothing I really want now so I just say Give me a cubone-Whit rare candy : )

I aint sure if you are doing trades since in the start of the topic it say's CLOSED x)

Well if you can do a trade and wouldn't mind giving me a PM

This is my FC: 0045 2586 5624

RocketAdmin.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2011
    Errrm Primape01, I don't have a Shaymin!

And Guys, No Orders???? C'mon! (:

RocketAdmin.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2011
    Chimchar - T-punching & F-Punching One..
    What Natures You Have In It?

Laden

Welllll, I only have 1 left but can breed (:

That Articuno is legit right??

And my last Chimchar's nature is Naughty ... I think

I think that raises attack and lowers Sp. def (which is what you need considering F. and T. punch are Physical)

Back