• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Jake's (t r a d i n g) STATI0N (Have PKMN BATTLE REVOLUTION exclusives)

KiNG LATiOS14

Moriarty = The BEST Trainer 8D
    Years
    Hey, long time no see! xD
    What do you want for the Japanese Night Sky Jirachi?
    I don't think I have a Groudon from Ruby, but let me check.

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I have the entire weather trio from Emerald. A Japanese movie Arceus would be phenomenal.

I can also offer some items. Name what you want; I can (most likely) supply it. Just not right now; if you're on later tonight, I may be able to do it.

Also, do you have the Lv. 10 Pikachu with Surf? I can trade one to you, though it might not be UT.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    Hey, long time no see! xD
    What do you want for the Japanese Night Sky Jirachi?
    I don't think I have a Groudon from Ruby, but let me check.
    hey. = ] I don't need that anymore. I need to update my list..

I have the entire weather trio from Emerald. A Japanese movie Arceus would be phenomenal.

I can also offer some items. Name what you want; I can (most likely) supply it. Just not right now; if you're on later tonight, I may be able to do it.

Also, do you have the Lv. 10 Pikachu with Surf? I can trade one to you, though it might not be UT.
    Hi. I happen to have the trio now, so no thank you. :)

Um, TRU Arceus for PBR Magmortar plz?
    What exactly do you mean by TRU?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    I'm interested in the Jirachi...Whats your hankerin' for it? UT Shinies? Events? Other Legends besides Groudon?

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    Ageto Celebi, 10th Aniv Celebi, 10th Aniv Raikou, 10th Aniv Suicune, Naval Rock Lugia (JAP), EUSMR09 Regigigas, TRU Regigigas, TRU Arceus, Palcity Mew, Eigakan Arceus, 10th Aniv Latias, Modest NZ Jirachi, Pickachu Colored Pichu, BT 10th Aniv Ho oh...

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    Ageto Celebi, 10th Aniv Celebi, 10th Aniv Raikou, 10th Aniv Suicune, Naval Rock Lugia (JAP), EUSMR09 Regigigas, TRU Regigigas, TRU Arceus, Palcity Mew, Eigakan Arceus, 10th Aniv Latias, Modest NZ Jirachi, Pickachu Colored Pichu, BT 10th Aniv Ho oh...
    I like the Pikachu colored Pichu... does that sound fair to you?

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    I had a feeling you'd like the Pichu :) and sure, thats fine. Would you like to do the trade now?
    Surely. Please add - Jake, 0646 1841 4582
    And I will add you right now. Let me know when to come into the Wifi Room
    EDIT - What code of yours do I add?

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    Surely. Please add - Jake, 0646 1841 4582
    And I will add you right now. Let me know when to come into the Wifi Room

I'll be there in a couple of minutes, just need to restart my game and I'll add you. You can add my Pearl FC please.

EDIT: I'm in the wifi room waiting for you ...

Last edited:

KiNG LATiOS14

Moriarty = The BEST Trainer 8D
    Years
    I have one. A Toys R Us Arceus. But I don't think I'm interested anymore. Sorry. (Nothing personal, just poke business) xD lol.

Back