• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(~January Daily Chit-Chat~)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I got this weird hate message on MySpace O_o;

My guess it was beccause they thought I was really emo XD So I blocked them~ ;D

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Shikon no Tama said:
    Looks like Jolty killed the DCC. XD
    No "This place is dead" posts. It's spam. If the place is dead, try and revive it with an actual topic. It's absolutely pointless to comment on the inactivity of the place, and does not actually achieve anything.

Jolty-kun

Years
    Airashii said:
    No "This place is dead" posts. It's spam. If the place is dead, try and revive it with an actual topic. It's absolutely pointless to comment on the inactivity of the place, and does not actually achieve anything.
    Thats 2 rules Shikon has broke in 10 minutes. o.o
    XD

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    DSSBobby said:
    The girls always win. It's a rule in life. XD
    Yeah, well, here's the thing: The girls always win because the guys are unwilling to use gamewinning tactics against them (total warfare, WMDs, generalized brutality, et cetera). If a guy doesn't go all-out, then the girl wins. xD

Aleksandra said:
    Yep yep, the girls always win. And that rule doesn't ever change. XD
    Yeah, and I'm Murrue Ramius. xP

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back