• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~Japanese Dotaitos Shining - ~*,

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
    Years
    This is a POKEBEACH promo kk! you'll see this art on the benner for the site ALONG WITH a shining mitsuhoney with the same art! - but i just HAD to make a card of this! and there is NO better way to produce it then this:

*~Japanese Dotaitos Shining - ~*,

and what does everyone think!?

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Amazing, it looks on par with the offical cards.

shadow_bind

Feeling empty?
    Years
    Yeah, I just saw the Mitsuhoney banner at PokeBeach as well - it's very cute :D!

I love this shining Dotaitos! It looks so boss-like! But if it is shining, why does it have to evolve? And could you provide the translation for this card?

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
    Years
    translationjs can be found at the acanthite forum - also.... i accidentally fogot to shade his nails :)! (i have done that - just haven't updated the cards image :)!

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Just one thing dude, Star pokemon are normally basics, infact, I';ve never seen on that's classed as a stage 1.

Adept-eX

A Adobe Photoshop Veteran ;P
    Years
    Man! is Freaking Awesome.... And really a stylish blank for Dataitos... The art is cool 8D. However I think than below the mouth and the neck area is a little excesive the shading... is hard ofr me see the black lineart in that point .
    A technic used for correct that is do a degrade color in the lineart, becoming darker in the lighten areas and lighter in the shaded areas (and well used you can get amazing efects 8D. check this sample https://www.deviantart.com/deviation/42154888/ )

PD:I think than Cascade was so excited for do a Dataitos card than he even forgot the rules about the shining pokemons Vaati-sans xD

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2008
    Yeah, but if it being a Pokémon-* is a new feature then it's a broken card, because, as stated on Acanthite:

As he's put on the blank, "You can only have 1 Pokémon [star] in your deck." So you couldn't have Naetle [star] or Hayashigame [star], and the card says "Evolves from Hayashigame [star]".

Thus, you'd need at least three Pokémon-* in your deck - a rule which Dotaitos-* rules against.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2008
    How he could what the Japanese text? Type it? He's probably got the Japanese font installed on his PC.

Mail Jeevas

I need a smoke...
    Years
    Just as amazing as always Cascade, you're a very talented faker. I really love your cards, they are so perfect that they could be confused with originals anytime if it weren't for the letters that says they aren't :P

Lordpenguin

Pokémon: Lodestone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2012
    Or just install the MS japanese IME, which comes with any PC with MS office, and just type.

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
    Years
    infact - i formatted my pc so it could communicate into asian (allowing asian fonts and stuff) and then searched REALLY hard through the internet to find the PERFECT font.. just like the average font.. just a BIT more bold AND found it ;)! i'll pop it onto my site in NO time! just working out the images for the 2 corners ;)!

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
    Years
    cascade's chronicles site (.net) not the tardmonkey one - acanthite ex soon will only be a external link for that one with a versatile homepage fit for all uses... HOPEfULLY! HAHAHAHA! anyway! Mitsuhoney coming soon! just fixing some translations :)!

Back