• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Japanese Global Link Altaria Giveaway

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yeah another one we don't necessary need - nor are we going to get anytime soon.

A new giveaway has been announced for Japan's Global Link. On November 17th, a new strategy guide is to be released detailling all the Pokémon, their moves, and various Dream World details. In this strategy guide, there is to be a code for an Altaria with its Hidden Ability of Cloud Nine. While Altaria is already available by evolving the Swablu found in the Dream World's Windswept Sky location, it's likely it'll have a special move. We'll bring more details as it comes.

- Serebii

Discuss why it's being released in Japan only as well as why you think it's being released in general and if it's even worth getting. :)

.Ashberto

Peanut-butter-jelly-time
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 5, 2011
    Another giveaway that I will probably miss out on, even though i'm not really bothered as I can just evolve the one I got from the dream world :3. But Japanese named Pokemon do look awesome :(

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2015
    I'm already jealous of the Japanese people getting most of the great stuff in the DW, especially those who have some, if not all, of the Dream Palace set.

This Japanese Altaria giveaway, on the other hand, I could care less about...

Back