• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Japanese music. :I

Palkia_279

Palkia's master
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2008
    Anyone ever listen to Japanese music? I sure do. Lots n' lots of it. Especially from the bands:

High and Mighty Color
    Maximum the Hormone
    Nightmare
    Girugamesh
    NIRGILRS
    Gazette

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I like Soul'd Out and the guys who did the Fast and Furious garage song.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Never, well, unless they're a music in an anime, I don't really care about music in a langauge that I understand, but a language that I don't understand?

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Yay, these threads are always amusing. :D Yeah, love Japanese music here, it's about the only thing I really listen to these days. Hmm, don't think I'll list any of the usual stuff this time around since I've been into tons of new bands lately.

I didn't really like them at first, but Shuuchishin is a pretty amusing group, despite just being one big gimmick. I've pretty much always been in love with GReeeeN, but I don't think I've ever mentioned them. KCB is also a really great band, their first two singles, A RIZE and Natsukoi, are awesome. I also like The Waffles and DUSTZ, but those are indie bands, so I wouldn't expect too many people to know them.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I used to be really into Japanese music when I was thirteen or fourteen, but not so much now. From time to time, I'll listen to an Ayumi Hamasaki or HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR track, but J-Music isn't really my favourite. I used to listen to a lot of Ayumi Hamasaki and Do As Infinity - mostly bands/singers who did a song for an anime. Koda Kumi, Utada Hikaru, and T.M.Revolution were also on my playlist at the time. Now, though, I only really listen to Ayumi, TMR, and HandMC.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I like traditional-sounding Japanese music... something apparently rare these days.
    That and Japanese game soundtracks.

Mr. Pokemon

Still rockin' the DS Phat
    Years
    Anything from Miyazaki films and games, I guess... oh, and some anime. Like Fullmetal Alchemist.

devilicious

dream
    Years
    It's pretty much all that I listen nowadays, save for a couple or so english-speaking groups.

I don't listen to J-Rock though. Only to J-Pop, Gothic Lolita and soundtracks.

Years
    I love Japanese music, I find it very creative and various. My favourite artists are TRF, Ami Suzuki, Perfume, capsule, TM NETWORK, globe and Namie Amuro. <3

Back