• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Japanese Snacks

Takoto

Illustrator
    Years
    I but loads of Japanese snacks from an Asian Market near where I live- and this stuff isn't just your run of the mill pocky, this is stuff like actual sweets and Japanese crisps and stuff.

Terrain

|distinction.2009-15|
    Years
    I eat Japanese snacks when I have them, and I usually do, because my aunt usually sends Japanese snacks straight from Japan when she can.

Most of these snacks are Pocky (IDK if Strawberry or Chocolate tastes better, but both taste fine), those rice crackers, nori (dried seaweed), Japanese sweets and some dried seafood strips of some kind.

I also get chances to eat sushi and sashimi (and of course, wasabi) --if those are considered as Japanese snacks.

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
    Pretty much nothing around here other than the internet (I don't quite grasp the concept of ordering snacks off the web quite yet), I've wanted to try Pocky though...

Back