• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Japanese Title for 9th Pokemon Movie Revealed

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Sounds cool. I've seen all the other movies, and I'm obviously not going to miss this one! As of this moment...I have another reason to live...

Years
    That would be cool. If Ash is the Prince of the sea then Misty is the only one who could be his princess. Hey we all know it has to do with water so this betters Misty's chances of being in it and coming back to travel with Ash. I can't wait.

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    Won't Happen ;P

From seeing the banner, and just a wide assumption I am going to make... I believe that Kyogre is causing a gigantic natural disater like the whole world is flooding or something of that sort, and the Pokemon Ranger with Ash and co's help is going to save the world AGAIN XD

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    She probably will make a cameo little appearance like Tracey usually does from Professor Oak's lab.

I really do wish she would have a larger role in the movie (especially when the emphasis is on water)

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Yeah, water is playing a huge part in this movie. I'm expecting Misty to pop up in this one, really I am. Meh.... water won't be too fun if Misty isn't in it.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015

now that looks interesting =D
    cannot wait to see this....
    *sigh* well heres a poster or something xD

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    That IS the poster. >_< It doesn't look too interesting though. Pretty bland if you ask me. It just has the main trainer guy, and the Kyogre.. with some sort of thing thrown around the whale.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    The way the light is coming out of that, looks like he's using that morpher-thing from Power Rangers SPD that contains the bad guys (I'm such a nerd...). Either that, or some kind of oval Poke-Ball.

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    Pok?-Munna said:

now that looks interesting =D
    cannot wait to see this....
    *sigh* well heres a poster or something xD

Please tell me you got that from somewhere other than Serebii (*pokes at Serebii's disclaimer about using that poster :\*)

Anyways, SPD XD (is a ultra PR/Sentai fan) that would be kinda cool though. Have a bad pokemon or bad trainer have to pass the judgement test ;P

I am sure this new movie is going to be alot different than the 8 previous ones.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    >_< We have ways to steal things from Serebii, but it does not necessarily have to be from SPP. That poster could be from some other website.

Ozone Layer

Hidden Leaf (Konoha)
    Years
    I just heard about the Pokemon The Movie 9th.
    But, anyone know when the 8th movie gonna come to US.
    It must be a long time to see the 9th Pokemon movie from here.
    There one more Website about Pokemon,you can find information about Pokemon.
    https://www.pokemonelite2000.com/ but serebii have more information.

Last edited:

Serebii

Webmaster of Serebii.net
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    Supreme Edgeboy Max said:
    Pikachu and Wailmer, the new Pikachu's Movie? This doesn't look too interesting really. The animated Kyogre's good though.
    There is no Pikachu Movie. Each year they have done little posters like that aswell as the main poster even though there was no Pikachu short

For the 7th, 8th & 9th Movies respectively

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Wow, its SerebiiJoe IN PERSON!! *shakes hand with Joe* Awesome... I see, but that doesn't mean there won't be any Pikachu shorts in this movie, does it?

Years
    I'm with Chairman Kaga. Late for promoting Pokemon Ranger and yes, there is the possibility of Team Aqua because after all, they didn't really show any sign of disbanding from what we saw in the Groudon/Kyorge two parter. And besides, Kyorge needs better characterization since it was so mindless in the two parter and didn't show much of itself beyond being Archie's lackey. Feh.

So let's see...of the Hoenn Legendaries covered in the movies.

Latios/Latias

Jirachi

Rayquaza

Deoxys

Kyorge now.

Still need the Regis and Groudon really.

Can't wait, hee.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    The minimovies are done for, the 6th movie was the last time we'll ever see them. As for the Regis, movie 8 I think.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    o.o;; Why? What happened to the Pikachu shorts? Why did they suddenly decide to stop them?

Um... Groudon was also featured in Movie 6, but not as a real Pokemon though. Groudon was cloned into a jellythingy Groudon. =P

DarkThunder

!\X/=|Zap|=\X/!
    Years
    Kyogre finally gets a movie.I wonder if theres going to be a 10th movie.Well I'm actually not sure if there is because almost all the legendaries have been in a movie.I'll list all of the legendaries and what movie they've been in.
    Articuno-2nd
    Zapdos-2nd
    Moltres-2nd
    Mew-1st,8th
    Mewtwo-1st
    Unown(not legendary)-3rd
    Riakou-none
    Entei-3rd
    Suicune-4th
    Lugia-2nd
    Ho-oh-none
    Celebi-4th
    Regice-8th
    Regirock-8th
    Registeel-8th
    Latias-5th
    Latios-5th
    Kyogre-9th(Unlike Groudon this one is probably real.)
    Groudon-6th(It was so weird I'm not even sure it was a pokemon.)
    Rayquaza-7th
    Jirachi-6th
    Deoxys-7th
    Appearently only Riakou and Ho-oh have never been featured in a movie but why would they have 2nd generation pokemon in a movie made between the 3rd and 4th generation?

Last edited:
    Back