• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Japanese Translations

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2004
    Well not really Japanese, bu more of the written Japanese language.

I need to know the written Japanese thinggy for the following words:

Dragon
    Spirit
    Lion
    Soul
    Angle
    Bless
    Monkey
    Wish
    Mermaid
    Love.

Thanx people, or you can tell me where to find the words out (ive tired search engines)

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2004
    I got funny squares, is it the one below Japanese im meant to use?

samu

hard like whiplash
    Years
  • if you see squares, the you dont have the japanese fonts installed, I think you can get them from the windows site (assuming thats what you use)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Dragon - ryuu
    Spirit - ki
    Lion - raion/shishi
    Soul - tamashii
    Angle - tenshi
    Bless - shukufuku o inoru (request divine favour for), megumi o sazukeru (endow), tataeru (praise)
    Monkey - saru
    Wish - kibou/negai (noun), negau (verb)
    Mermaid - ningyo
    Love - ai

^_^; And for the record, I think https://www.animelab.com has a good online English-Japanese dictionary which recognizes both Japanese and English text.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • In that case, the link I gave should also give them in their kanji and kana forms, if you're looking for the Japanese characters. ^_^;

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2004
    Thanx Lightning thats just what i wanted. Im using these for a Original Fic kinda thing and these are the beasty things the hero's transform into, like the Dragon Spirit which will be called Ryuuki and stuff liek that.

Thankies people for you help, i can start writing my fanfic now :D

Back