• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

JasmineRain

JasmineRain

Team Rocket Grunt
Years
  • Hey Everyone:t083:,

As you No Doubt have Guessed, I am JasmineRain. I'm Kind of New to the Whole Forum Thing, as I'm not much of a Social Butterfly, but Let's see how it works.

I'm Pretty Much a Techno-Geek, When it comes to Anything Technological, you can pretty much Guarentee that I Love it ( Obvious Exception being Posting to Forums..., I Do However READ Them on a VERY Frequent Basis )

Anyways, I'm Currently in School for Computer Programming, and Thinking about Tweeking my Degree towards Game Design ( Despite the Depleting Demand for Game Designers ), so you will most likely find me in the ROM Hacking Area most of the Time.

When it comes to Pokemon, FireRed/LeafGreen are my Favorites, and I actually found this site, while looking for a Hacked Coyp of ElectricYellow ( Unfortunatlly it isn't Finished yet :cer_cry: ).

If you Have any Questions, or want to know anything About Me, Look-up my Profile and Send me a Message, I'll Answer.

JasmineRain:pirate:

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
  • Hiya! You'll be around the Hacking forums then! XD Anyway by your avatar I'm guessing your a Final Fantasy Fan? Anyhow,I hope you read the rules,FAQ and enjoy the forum!

JasmineRain

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
  • Hi All:t050:,
    and thanks for the Warm Welcomes.

Anyhow,I hope you read the rules,FAQ and enjoy the forum!

Yes Sir, I Made Sure to Check out the Rules and FAQ Sections, ESPECIALLY Since I want to deal a lot with the Hacks Section, can be a Relatively Easy Area of the Forums to Get Banned from if you aren't Careful, Thank you Again for the Kind Words of Welcome.

Jirachification, Might I Just Say that the Artwork on your Game Concept is Absolutely Incredible :cer_eek:...

... I was going to Paste a Copy of the Image in the Post here .. However I am not Aloud to at this time as I have not yet made 15 Posts ... So .. To see this Incredible Image yourself, Go to Jirachification's Page and Take a Look at his Amazing Work ...

I Mean Come-on, Look at that. It is in Classic Pokemon Style, while yet, also it looks like Every Single Sprite in this Frame was Remastered, from the Shading on the Trees to the more Obvious Beautifully Remade Houses/Buildings. If this is the Level of work we can expect from you in this Game, then By ALL Means, you Sir Have my Full Support.

I Added a Friend Request, and Your Banner to my Signature, and I will extend to you the Same I Extended to ckret2, if you need any Help, by all means, PLEASE Ask me, I would be honored.

JasmineRain:pirate:

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx good luck with ROM hacking if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome to PC.

Back