• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jay's event, shiny, DW, and Breedables [Mudkipz FTW] [Giveaway Open]

Status
Not open for further replies.

legendarypokemon

He has multiple Personalities
    Years
    i just found out something. I am stupid. Gastly has no DW ability i caught it in the DW though. Do you still want it?? i thought you were online, anywhoo how about now.

Slugger57

Noble 6
    Years
    Would you happen to have a Timid Latias or a Careful Female Paras w/ Leech seed? I'm about to get a Female DW Natu and some Ferroseeds w/ leech seed and Stealth rock if you're interested in those. I know you already have DW Gligars, but I've got some with Agility and baton pass if you're interested. I'll also be getting a Female DW Tentacool. I also have DW poliwags w/ Encore if you want a male so you can breed it onto yours. I'm willing to trade more than one of the pokemon I mentioned for the latias or paras. Thanks for your time.

Last edited:

Lezza

The Guy who loves Braviarys
    Years
    Could I have a DW Female Eevee, Tentacool and Random Egg Please(I dont mind if I dont have the egg)

assassinjay1229

Im baaaack
    Years
    @Slugger57 I may have those i'll let you know through a PM or VM if I do

@Mircea Dan I've made a deal for a venonat already but if it dosen't happen sure ^_^

@R3b1rth I want Rufflet please

@Lezza Sure ^_^

assassinjay1229

Im baaaack
    Years
    So you just want the rufflet for the deoxys? if so great sadly i work tonight but ill be online tomorrow all day so give me a time btw the time i go by i think is mountain so let me know when you want to trade!
    Umm, right now I cant think of the difference between Central and mountain time, but I should be on tomorrow earliest 8 a.m. latest 1 p.m. (Central time), and yup I only need rufflet ^_^
    Oh, OK... Hey, jay... What other Pokemon would you like (non Legendary Pokemon) for your TRU Regigigas?

Ummm, Diglett

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2013
    Hey, I guess you could say I am new here, but I did have an account about a year back and I don't remember my username and PW so I made a new account. Now that you have wasted your time reading that(my apologies thought I would explain myself) I was wondering if you still have the darkrai and Arceus. I at the very least would trade for them just to get them in my dex then trade back, but I would even be okay for trading permanently. I have a shiny lvl 100 Palkia in my White that I got through GTS a while ago, not sure if you would be interested. PM me your thoughts please.

Sevrah

Sevrah Lux
    Years
    Jay's Pokemon I'm intersested in:

Shiny:

Victreebell
    Exploud
    Regigas
    Craniados

Event:

Gamestp Deoxys
    PKLATAM Jirachi
    PKTOPIA Pikachu
    WORLD08 Lucario
    WORLD09 Weavile
    Liberty Pass Victini
    Fal2010 Mew
    PKTOPIA Magmortar
    PKTOPIA Electivire
    Nzone Pikachu

Dreamworld:

Kabutops Weak Armor
    Slowbro Regenerator
    Mareep Plus
    Oddish Run Away
    Chatot Big Pecks
    Darumaka Inner Focus
    Buneary Limber
    Quilfish Intimidate

I am currently updating my own thread, but check there anyways for anything you want : )

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2011
    I have a dw female Drowzee and Wobuffet for trade. These are what you have that i'd like let me know which 1 or 2 Thanks.
    Japanese Mew (Fal2010)
    Gamestp Deoxys
    Mewtwo

assassinjay1229

Im baaaack
    Years
    @RELOH I don't really want Palkia

@Legendary Idk whatever I guess

@Sevrah Holy crap that's the most of my pokes anyones wanted at once XD, sure i'll take a look when I can ^_^

@snoova How's Mew and Mewtwo sound?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back