• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jay's

Trent_Jayir

Who the hell do you think i am
Years
  • No birds, sorry.
    Anyway! Hi everyone! I'm just showing some of my newser stuff since i've been so busy and not swung by in a while.
    UPDATE:
    Jay's

This was a book cover for a novel that doesn't really exist but was talked about in a different book.
    <3 newts are cute....

Heres a newer piece of work:
    https://mazilw0lf.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d377u2g
    It's for an editorial about the length of school uniform skirts xD

If you're lucky enough to have not experienced a uniform in high school, you might not really get it. :p sorry.

I have alot more new stuff but I think it's inappropriate to post it here ( I don't want to upset anybody ;'> You guys are great.) but if you do want to have a look, please look in my DA gallery of your own accord.
    If you liked these there are more, newer things in posts further down the page!

Last edited:

Tribal Ebony

Blood is always satisfactory.
    Years
  • Wow, great work. The first picture is well coloured and I like how you blended the colours into one so that looked like you were blending well. Also, I like the second picture because it looks very cartoon, like something off a modern century cartoon.
    Great work with the school skirt, I like how you based the picture off something that is happening at the moment. LOL, that made me laugh. Well done, you should have actually made that picture into a book.

Years
  • Nice work! Definitely like the watercolored picture.

I wanna suggest something for shading in the second picture. I see you use white for shading, or it looks like you made a layer for the white shades, and you lowered the layer's opacity.

What maybe you'd wanna do is either set that layer to overlay or sometihng, or actually pick lighter colors. Like, example, the green character with the purple hat, the white shades could possibly change to maybe lime green shades? Or, if you can blend colors, you can have lighter shades of the table at the lower parts of the arm. Sorta to make the table look shinier. =P

Anyway, still, it's cool. ^..^ I like the color of the blue background, how it has the darker shades at the top, and lighter shades at the bottom. Looks good, and I just love the blue color. o3o

Trent_Jayir

Years
  • Thanks very much Tribal Ebony!
    haha, The skirt one usually gets a laugh. I originally doodled it out with that face as a joke, but a friend told it was hilarious so I kept it xD;

Also, Thanks very much ana, That tip helps alot! I tired that overlay idea out with a newer digital picture and I really liked the effect! :'>

I've also updated the first post. Thanks again guys!

Trent_Jayir

Years
  • I thought you guys might like this more than my other stuff so here I am, sharing:
    Jay's

Thanks for looking :'>

Back