• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jersey Shore!!?!!?

Years
  • I was shocked to see that my favorite trash tv show wasn't in here.
    It totally represents everything that I think is wrong in society but I just can't look away...

Ayselipera

Haha, yeah I'll admit I've seen every episode and both reunions. Something about it is so amazing to me I just have to watch! I loved the first season because the whole cast was new and interesting, but the second season got kind of boring fast. It was just the same old stuff over and over. Sadly (for some) I'll still be watching the third season. :D Although I'm not thrilled with the idea of them replacing Angelina. I understand not including her, but replacing her with someone new after we've gotten to know everyone over the past two seasons seems kind of foolish. I know I enjoyed the first season without Angelina at all besides maybe the first two episodes.

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    This show is trash.
    I could never bring myself to watch this junk, like Captain Fabio said.

Back