• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jessie vs Jessibelle

Bird_Trainer_Robyn

Bird Trainer
Years
  • Hi everyone, Here is my New Fan Fic. Dont pay too much attention to any mistakes you might find. I'm not very good at checking. Well, to tell you a little about this fan fic, I just came up with the idea and thought it would be funny. This story is going to be short. Sorry. I'm just starting to write stories. Anyways it is still going to be a good story. Enough said. Enjoy Part one of Jessie vs Jessibelle.

Jessie vs. Jessibelle

Part 1

Coordinator

?Welcome to the Lilycove Pok?mon Contest.? Greeted the woman behind the counter, seeing a young woman come to the counter. ?Would you like to enter the Contest??

?Of cores I want to enter. I wouldn?t be sanding here if I didn?t.? the young woman snapped but then realized that that wasn?t the right approach. ??I mean? yes I would like to enter the contest.? She said more politely and with a smile this time.

?All right then, may I have your Contest Pass please miss?? the woman asked.

?Uh yes of cores.? The young woman said digging into her pocket to find the card. ?Ah here it is.? She said handing it to the woman. The Woman took it and scanned it on her computer.

?And what Pok?mon will you be using Miss Jessie?? she asked looking up at her.

?I will be using my Seviper.? Jessie told her.

?All set. You are signed up for tomorrows Pok?mon Contest. Be here by noon tomorrow. Good luck.? The woman said giving her card back.

?Thank you.? She said and turned from the desk to see her friends sitting and waiting for her.

?About time.? Said a high, impatient voice. ?Can wes go now?? Meowth asked.

?No! We have to stay here so I can win my Pok?mon Contest and get my ribbon.? She said to Meowth angrily.

?Shouldn?t we be chasing Pikachu and the twerps? By the time this is over well never be able to find them.? James reminded her.

?Yeah. Getting that Pikachu for the Boss is more important then your Contest.? Meowth told her.

?What? What do you mean my contest isn?t important.? She snapped angrily at Mewoth.

?You?re just going to lose again.? Meowth crossed his arms and nodded his head.

?What? Why you little. Ill show you.? She said as she pounded on Meowth. The two rolled and were surrounded by a cloud of dust. James stood and watched knowing not to say anything or get involved to not risk being pounded by Jessie.

?And what Pok?mon will you be using Miss Jessibelle?? the woman at the counter asked a young woman. James listened for a second, trying to ignore the sounds of the woman and the Meowth fighting.

?Why I?ll be using my Vileplume.? Said the woman in a southern accent.

?EEEEEE!? James froze in fear, not wanting to turn around.

?Hey Jimmy, is there something wrong?? Meowth asked as the two stopped fighting after hearing James girlish cry.

?Ahh? the? behind? uh??he tried to say something as he pointed behind him.

?Out with it James.? Jessie said crossly.

?James darling is that you.? Said the young woman inront of the counter as she charged forward. ?Oh it is you. I have found you at last darling.? She said to James. ?Oh I must tell Mother and Father that I have found you.? She said pulling out here phone. ?Yes Father I have found James here in Hoenn.? She paused to listen to the voice on the phone. ?Yes I will bring him home as soon as I finish the Contest.?

?Jimmy ante going no weres.? Meowth interrupted her conversation.

?That right.? Jessie agreed. ?And who are you anyways?? Jessie asked.

?Why I?m Jessibelle of cores. James? betrothed.? She announced.

?What ever. James isn?t going anywhere Missy.? Meowth told her.

?Yes her is. He is going home like his Father and Mother want. Now if you don?t mind, I am speaking on the phone to James? father.? She said and continued talking.

?EEEEEE! I don?t want to go back there I don?t want to merry Jessibelle. Please don?t let me go.? He whimpered and fell to he knees, grabbing Jessie?s legs.

?Don?t worry Jimmy. We wont let you go to live with your rich parents in your mansion. Gosh would I love to live like that. All the food you want, people to boss around.? He said with tears running down his face.

?Who?s side are you on Meowth? Listen miss rich snob.? Jessie said angrily stomping her foot. James isn?t going anywhere. He is staying here with Team Rocket. If you want him your going to have to battle for him.?

?I don?t have the time to battle with riff raff like you, I have a Pok?mon Contest to win tomorrow.? She answered with her hand covering the phone. ?And James is coming home with me wither you like it or not.? She told Jessie.

?Grrr. He is not, he is staying right here with Team Rocket.? She said annoyed stomping her foot again.

?Hey. I knows what we can do.? Meowth said.

?What is it Meowth?? Jessie asked looking down at him.
    ?Since the twos of you are both entered in the Pok?mon Contest, the winner gets to keep James.? Meowth told them.

?Hey don?t I get a say in this?? James asked from behind Jessie.

?No!? all three yelled at him.

?Right. Ill just sit here and keep my mouth shut.? He said and disappeared back out of sight behind Jessie.

?So the winner will to keep..? Jessie started.

?Or take.? Jessibelle added.

??James. How does that sound?? Jessie asked.

?Hey I?m not a piece of property to gamble with.? He said noticing Jessie?s face ???Shutting up.? He said hanging his head down.

?I?ll have to ask Father if he likes the deal.? She said putting the phone back to her ear. ?Father, I have come to an agreement with the, tramps, that have our James. When I beat one of them the Pok?mon Contest, James will come back home.? She spoke into the phone as Jessie, James and Meowth listened, Jessie about to lose her temper. ?Right? Right,? Right? Vileplume and I can?t lose to something like that.? Jessie gritted her teeth and raised her fist in anger from the comment. ?Right. Good bye Father.? She finished talking and turned the phone off. ?Father agrees to the deal. Winner, I, gets to take James. I will see you tomorrow darling.? She said to James and walked out of the building.

I hope you liked it. Tell me what you thought about it. Thanks for reading. bye bye.

Last edited:

Bird_Trainer_Robyn

Bird Trainer
    Years
  • Jessie vs Jessibelle Part 2

Hi everyone,
    Here it is finally Part 2.

Jessie vs. Jessibelle
    Part 2
    Practice

?Jessie, don?t I get a say in any of this?? James wined as Jessie dragged him out the door of the Pok?mon Contest building. Jessie, not hearing James? winning, walked out side and down the path to the nearest tree to start her angry ranting.

?How dare she call me a tramp. Who does she think she is, that rich snob.? She yelled angrily and she took her anger out on the trunk of the tree with her boot. ?I?ll show her. Seviper and I will crush her and her stuck up Vileplume.?

?And your Seviper will have an advantage over a grass type like Vileplume.? Meowth said. ?Though, advantages never seam to help us much since we?s just end up losing anyways.? Meowth added.

?I didn?t ask for your opinion.? Jessie yelled as she jumped on Meowth and they disappeared into a cloud of dust.

?Wobbuffet.? Wabbuffet said as it popped out of its ball and watched the two fighting. James and Wobbeffet watched for a few minuets as the two fought.

?Well it was nice knowing you.? James said to Wobbuffet and hung his head down.

?Wobb.? He nodded in agreement.

?Okay Seviper, lets get to work.? Jessie said but was interrupter.

?Wobbuffet.? Wobbuffet popped out and did his normal pose.

?I said work, not jerk.? She yelled as she returned him to his ball.
    ?Wobb.?

?Grrrr, Now Seviper lets practice your Haze attack.? She commanded.

?Seviper.? It hissed as smoke came out of its mouth.

?Good. Now use Glare through the Haze.? Seviper?s glowing red eyes shown bright through the dark smoke. ?That was absolutely wonderful. That was perfect,? she cheered with her eyes big and star filled. ?With a move as beautiful as that, how can we lose?? Jessie said happily.

?Easy.? Meowth said from behind her.

?I wasn?t asking you.? She turned and snapped. ?Now use Poison Tail Seviper, and give it some style.? She told Seviper. Seviper looked at her confused. ?You know give it an extra spin. Make it look good.? Seviper continued to look at her; all it could do was blink. ?Come on Seviper. Just do a Poison Tail attack.? She said growing impatient. Seviper nodded and turned around.

?Seviper!? it hissed as it spun around and slammed it?s tail on a tree, leaving a large gash in the trunk.

?Perfect. Now try Iron Tail.? Seviper did the same as it had done before and left another slash in the tree. ?Good. Try it again, a little harder this time.? Seviper did as she said and hit the tree as hard as it could. The tree shook and an apple fell and landed on Seviper. Seviper hissed and rubbed its head with its tail. ?I?ve got an idea.? Jessie said looking at the apple. ?Seviper, try using Earthquake to knock some more apples out of the tree.? She told it.

?Seviper!? It hissed loudly as it rose up and stretched it?s self up tall and slammed down, causing the ground to shake. The trees shook and more apples fell to the ground.

?Good job Seviper.? Jessie praised her Pok?mon as she walked around and picked up the apples. ?Okay Seviper, when I throw the apples up in the air, you use Iron Tail and slice the apples. Okay?? she asked and Seviper nodded. ?Alright then use Iron Tail.? She called as she threw the apples into the air. As they fell, Seviper?s tail glowed as it spun around and cleanly sliced the apples. ?Nice one Seviper.? She said as she took a bite of an apple half.

?Can we have some of the apples?? Meowth asked from sitting on a rock with James.

?You can have some if you find me a Tamato Berry.? She told them.

?Okay.? James said as they walked away slowly and starving down the path.

?And hurry up.? She called after them. ?Okay Seviper, while we are waiting for those two to find a Tamato Berry, lets work on your Bite, Crunch and Poison Fang attacks.? Jessie told him.

?Seviper.? It nodded and hissed.

They worked on their attacks for an hour waiting for James and Meowth to come back with the Tamato Berry. They worked on some more attacks that could come in handy like Swords Dance, Dig and Sludge Bomb. Finally James and Meowth made it back.

?Here?s your sticking berry.? Meowth said angrily as he handed her the bright red berry. ?Now can we have some of those apples?? he asked.

?Oh yeah, there you go you two can have those apples over there.? She pointed to a small pile of apple halves.

?Gee tanks.? He said not so thankfully.

?Alright Seviper. Now that rich snob is going to be using a grass type so we need to come up with a secret plain.? She told him and he nodded in agreement. ?Right. So we have to work on out secret attack. Ready Seviper?? she asked. Seviper rattled its tail and hissed. ?Okay use Flamethrower!? she called.

?Seviper!? it yelled as it prepared to do an attack but it froze and fell to the ground in confusion.

?Come on Seviper. Use Flamethrower. Come on you can do it.? She said trying to encourage it.

?Do you think she has a chance of winning Meowth?? James asked sadly as he watched Jessie forcing the Tamato Berry into Seviper?s mouth.

?It was nice knowing you Jimmy.? Meowth said sadly as he sniffed and rubbed a tear form his eye, and they saw Seviper slither by with Jessie running after it with the berry in her hand, yelling at it to stop.

Hope you like it.

Back